DeSantis is a piece of shit

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:24 pm Hasn’t the Biden Administration been flying migrants who came here illegally to other states in the middle of the night without notifying those jurisdictions - for like a year? Seems it’s the same thing.
Nah, he has a (D) behind his name so it’s legal. Now remind me where he’s been flying them in the middle of the night. I remember hearing about wealthy Westchester county in NY I think, which baffles me, and somewhere in FL, probably because DeSantis is governor.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:30 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:24 pm Hasn’t the Biden Administration been flying migrants who came here illegally to other states in the middle of the night without notifying those jurisdictions - for like a year? Seems it’s the same thing.
Nah, he has a (D) behind his name so it’s legal. Now remind me where he’s been flying them in the middle of the night. I remember hearing about wealthy Westchester county in NY I think, which baffles me, and somewhere in FL, probably because DeSantis is governor.
How many are moving into your neighborhood?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:30 pm
Nah, he has a (D) behind his name so it’s legal.
No, it's because it's actually different. This is ordinary transport of people who are in federal custody, those who are being deported and children who are picked up by sponsors. Do you expect them to walk?
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:16 pm
Carpy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:04 am You must take your cues on gaslighting from the man behind the curtain.
What do you know? You can't explain it. You can't discuss it. I have no reason to think you understand it at all.

If there is anything at all to your politics besides constant sniping, I'd be interested to hear it. Dare you?
Some aren't worth the bother. You are "some".
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reminiscent of the Reversr Freedon Ride by the White Citizen Council who put blacks in buses to cities in the north.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:45 pm
Some aren't worth the bother.
No, you are just trolling.

I do hope people see this sums up the MAGA philosophy in a nutshell. But it's 100% wrong. The only way to get to the future is to bring everyone.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:34 pm

I do hope people see this sums up the MAGA philosophy in a nutshell. But it's 100% wrong. The only way to get to the future is to bring everyone.
Oh cut the crap, SallyMae. You're a condescending snot and very difficult to have a good conversation with here, and I know I am not the only one to feel this way

Even with your sometimes wrapped up in a little bow add-ons of "Thank you for the conversation" comments, your true colors unfortunately shine through, causing some to not feel it's worth their time to have a conversation with you.

You want everyone on board, coming together to make changes, start first with changing your approaches.

You might be taken more seriously then.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:12 pm Oh cut the crap, SallyMae. You're a condescending snot and very difficult to have a good conversation with here, and I know I am not the only one to feel this way

Even with your sometimes wrapped up in a little bow add-ons of "Thank you for the conversation" comments, your true colors unfortunately shine through, causing some to not feel it's worth their time to have a conversation with you.

You want everyone on board, coming together to make changes, start first with changing your approaches.

No, they don't explain or discuss with anyone else either.

Has anyone here heard a single principled or logical or factual argument for supporting this movement, ever? If it existed, people would be making it, for it's own sake, and they would not let one online mom stop them.

Don't blame me for the real problem, which is that MAGA is unsupportable.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:41 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:12 pm Oh cut the crap, SallyMae. You're a condescending snot and very difficult to have a good conversation with here, and I know I am not the only one to feel this way

No, they don't explain or discuss with anyone else either.

Has anyone here heard a single principled or logical or factual argument for supporting this movement, ever? If it existed, people would be making it, for it's own sake, and they would not let one online mom stop them.

Don't blame me for the real problem, which is that MAGA is unsupportable.
My comments were to YOU and how you come across here.

Put aside the political rhetoric and understand that.

She's apparently just not that into you. If you care, instead of politicizing and calling her a troll, step outside of the glory that is you and consider what I've written.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:12 pm
SallyMae wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:34 pm

Oh cut the crap, SallyMae. You're a condescending snot and very difficult to have a good conversation with here, and I know I am not the only one to feel this way

I’ve never seen sally post anything that she couldn’t back up with facts. She’s well read on the topics and I appreciate that. It shouldn’t be a negative.
Locked Previous topicNext topic