I faked covid so my boss couldn't go on her vacation

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was being petty and I don't feel bad. She cancelled my vacation time last month because she thought she had covid and thought she would be unable to work. Turns out it was an allergic reaction to her new cat and she never had covid.

One person can take vacation/time off right now because we are so short staffed.

She has been talking about this big vacation she has been planning. The day before she was going to leave I called in saying I had covid. She has to miss her trip. f**k her.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cool story bro. Hope she doesn’t ask for a positive test from a lab or your house. Is this a spin off from the other post about the woman who can’t find childcare or are you really that vindictive?

I can’t count the number of times I canceled something because I thought I had Covid. Shit happened in 20 and 21. I’m sure she didn’t do it on purpose.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And people on the other thread are saying my husbands job sucks for not taking peoples word and requiring doctors note. This is why.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just remember karma is a bitch.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You are not required to show a positive test results?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But she didn’t fake it, right?
So, unlike you, she wasn’t being a petty, vindictive bitch to someone who doesn’t deserve it.
If this is remotely true. 🙄
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Petty, sure, but there are other words to describe what you've done and who you are....
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:50 pm But she didn’t fake it, right?
So, unlike you, she wasn’t being a petty, vindictive bitch to someone who doesn’t deserve it.
If this is remotely true. 🙄
She had a sore throat and a slight cough. She took away my vacation time before she even got tested. It was just allergies. She didn't have to take away my time until she knew for sure but went ahead and did it anyway.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:03 pm Cool story bro. Hope she doesn’t ask for a positive test from a lab or your house. Is this a spin off from the other post about the woman who can’t find childcare or are you really that vindictive?

I can’t count the number of times I canceled something because I thought I had Covid. Shit happened in 20 and 21. I’m sure she didn’t do it on purpose.
I have a positive test I could show them. Although they don't ask for one. This is not a spin off. She should have confirmed if she had covid before taking my time off away. I lost out on about $4,600 because of it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:26 pm You are not required to show a positive test results?
No. Saying you have a fever is enough or a home test which I have a positive one.
Locked Previous topicNext topic