Are you still "doing" covid?

Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No covid things at all. Life is back to normal. I never really stopped living my life.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We still wear masks in public places. DD will still be required to wear a mask this fall at school, and we get the boosters when they are available.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

i guess kind of. My staff are welcome to wear masks or not depending on their comfort level but they are required to put on a mask when a customer is wearing one and they're required to test every week (Mondays). If they test positive, they must stay hone until they test negative. Personally, I'm a hugger but now I ask before hugging and I'm okay with someone not feeling comfortable with a hug. We're still required to wear masks in medical facilities. i'm not sure what the policy is at schools because I no longer have kids in school but my teacher friends are kind of split on those who do and don't wear masks. I like to say that our community has finally settled into a new normal that they will maintain regardless of Covid.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We never “did Covid” as far as family goes. When I had it hubby shared my bed. When he had it, same. When the oldest had it we lived at home as normal. At school we wore masks all year. We don’t wear them out and about now. We are currently at Disney World and Id say less than 1% of people are wearing masks.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We mask in public, are all vaccinated and up to date, my ydd had decided to do a virtual charter school for hs before the pandemic, she ended up starting with them during middle school instead of this being her first year. She’s made honor roll since the switch. She masks when she goes to in person club events. Dh and I did sleep separate when he tested positive but no, we don’t every time someone from work has it, that would be pretty much all the time. No one else in the household has gotten it so 🤷🏼‍♀️ can’t really say what we’d necessarily do or not do.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Nope! No mask mandates here at all. Just got home from an NFL game and almost no masks in sight. I haven’t worn a mask outside of the first outbreak at work months ago.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Outside of medical facilities, we mask up if where we are going is super crowded and indoors.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

no we are not haven't in a while. I haven't wore a mask since I worked in healthcare.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:02 pm We never “did Covid” as far as family goes. When I had it hubby shared my bed. When he had it, same. When the oldest had it we lived at home as normal. At school we wore masks all year. We don’t wear them out and about now. We are currently at Disney World and Id say less than 1% of people are wearing masks.
I hope you're having a good time! We just got back 2 weeks ago and I DID come home with covid from there. We did 4 days first at Universal then 7 at disney. So 11 day trip. Day 8 I woke up with razor blades as a sore throat, tired etc. I felt ok enough to still press on with our Disney days but I was not 100%. Got home and tested are it was positive ugh. It took a few more days for me to feel better but I wasn't dying or anything. Just annoying. Weird because only my DD15 and I didn't feel well but my DH and DS13 felt great and we all shared the hotel room and car ride home for 10 hours. Anyway I hope you and your family stay well and enjoy!
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ugh, oh no! Our trip is 11 days too. We are doing Hollywood today. Have built a droid, rode Rise and have a lightning for Slinky. Inservice for me starts on Monday so O hope we don’t get sick!

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:23 am
Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:02 pm We never “did Covid” as far as family goes. When I had it hubby shared my bed. When he had it, same. When the oldest had it we lived at home as normal. At school we wore masks all year. We don’t wear them out and about now. We are currently at Disney World and Id say less than 1% of people are wearing masks.
I hope you're having a good time! We just got back 2 weeks ago and I DID come home with covid from there. We did 4 days first at Universal then 7 at disney. So 11 day trip. Day 8 I woke up with razor blades as a sore throat, tired etc. I felt ok enough to still press on with our Disney days but I was not 100%. Got home and tested are it was positive ugh. It took a few more days for me to feel better but I wasn't dying or anything. Just annoying. Weird because only my DD15 and I didn't feel well but my DH and DS13 felt great and we all shared the hotel room and car ride home for 10 hours. Anyway I hope you and your family stay well and enjoy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic