I faked a DNA test

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My ex was an abusive POS. I never told him I was pregnant. He found out I had my daughter when she was 2. There was no way I was going to allow her around him.

He took me to court to be able to get a DNA test done. The court allowed it but only required my daughter to be tested, not me after I fought it.

I took my niece in for the test. My ex was not the father and I haven't heard from him since. He's currently in jail for nearly killing his next girlfriend.

The other post got me thinking about all this again.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sure.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

* High Five *
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why did you fight and how?

This seems too easy to just show up with someone else’s child to fake a test. You can just snatch anyone off the street and test them.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are you in a mom's group in florida? One of the replies to someone having to get a test was this story. (minus the bonus material of the ex being in jail).
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When Steven did a DNA test, all the kids were photograph individually..... how was that not done in your testing?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:40 am Why did you fight and how?

This seems too easy to just show up with someone else’s child to fake a test. You can just snatch anyone off the street and test them.
I fought having to take a test myself with a lawyer. I didn't want my DNA being on file anywhere and then I could not have done what I had done if I was tested.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:07 pm Are you in a mom's group in florida? One of the replies to someone having to get a test was this story. (minus the bonus material of the ex being in jail).
No
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:12 pm When Steven did a DNA test, all the kids were photograph individually..... how was that not done in your testing?
If I remember correctly they did take a picture.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:05 am
Conweis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:12 pm When Steven did a DNA test, all the kids were photograph individually..... how was that not done in your testing?
If I remember correctly they did take a picture.
You are a terrible troll.
Locked Previous topicNext topic