DNA test

Anonymous 1

Unread post

This guy that I slept with a few times is insisting on a DNA test. I told him I must of got pregnant our 1st time. I know for a fact that I was already pregnant. I just don't want him to know that. I am about 4 months along. The father is a pos. This guys is awesome. He has his life together. He won't even talk to me anymore. He just says that he knows the baby isn't his. I thought he would just go along with it. The baby could be his. We did sleep together. He kept me on read after I told him that I have Dr appnt today and I want him there.

How can I get him on board and no DNA test? Anyone have any luck.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You can't and you are a sick troll
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I assume you’re a troll but crap like this is why I tell my sons for the love of God use condoms. Better yet only have S*x if you want a future with her. Because some girls are just flat out dumb. Or they play games and it’s okay to want a DNA test.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I faked a DNA test once. I took my sister's daughter to be tested instead of my own. My ex was not the father lol.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Good for him for ghosting you. If you're not trolling, you need help, and I mean that honestly.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:21 am This guy that I slept with a few times is insisting on a DNA test. I told him I must of got pregnant our 1st time. I know for a fact that I was already pregnant. I just don't want him to know that. I am about 4 months along. The father is a pos. This guys is awesome. He has his life together. He won't even talk to me anymore. He just says that he knows the baby isn't his. I thought he would just go along with it. The baby could be his. We did sleep together. He kept me on read after I told him that I have Dr appnt today and I want him there.

How can I get him on board and no DNA test? Anyone have any luck.
Oi vey!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Women trying to secure the best father for their children is a story as old as time. Men suspecting women of lying about paternity just as old. DNA testing is certainly changing things. I hope for the child's sake that your story has a happy ending.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yawn.
Locked Previous topicNext topic