If you don't like my dogs or the fact that I don't have a fence up... Don't walk past my house

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:15 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 pm
Rosehawk wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:11 pm Sidewalks are public domain, anyone can walk on them, and they have the right to feel safe doing so. Invisible fences are not 100% foolproof, nothing is. A fence is also piece of mind, not just a barrier. If/when your dogs bust through your invisible fence, you will be 100% liable for damages. I'd be concerned if I were your neighbor too.
There is no side walks. She walks on the street which I know she legally can but why do that if you are that scared?

If something happened it would be handled within a matter of seconds. Does no one supervise their dogs these days?
You have a very cavalier regarding your dogs. You keep saying that they've never crossed your invisible line, and that if they did, you'd recall them in seconds and they'd listen. That's all well and good, until they cross your "fence" and don't recall. All it takes is seconds for them to maul your neighbor. It's mind boggling that you'd even take that chance, and are so dismissive of everyone telling you you're not as safe/secure as you think you are.

As for her walking on the street, she is free to do so since the street is public domain. She also has the right to safety in said public domain. You need to do more to ensure your dogs are not a threat to the general public. Invisible/electric fences are not enough.
Then I would go and pick them up. It's not a hard thing to do.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:15 pm
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:15 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 pm

There is no side walks. She walks on the street which I know she legally can but why do that if you are that scared?

If something happened it would be handled within a matter of seconds. Does no one supervise their dogs these days?
You have a very cavalier regarding your dogs. You keep saying that they've never crossed your invisible line, and that if they did, you'd recall them in seconds and they'd listen. That's all well and good, until they cross your "fence" and don't recall. All it takes is seconds for them to maul your neighbor. It's mind boggling that you'd even take that chance, and are so dismissive of everyone telling you you're not as safe/secure as you think you are.

As for her walking on the street, she is free to do so since the street is public domain. She also has the right to safety in said public domain. You need to do more to ensure your dogs are not a threat to the general public. Invisible/electric fences are not enough.
Then I would go and pick them up. It's not a hard thing to do.

what kind of dogs are we talking about?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:29 pm You have no leash laws where you live?
Most of the time that's only for when the dogs are not in you own yard. My dog doesn't have to be on a leash unless I'm walking him around the neighborhood. If he is in my yard he is free to do as he pleases without a leash
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I love the if the neighbor gets but it’ll only be a few seconds people.
I sued the owner of the dig that bit me.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:29 pm You have no leash laws where you live?
I’m sure an invisible fence is including in leash laws.
Locked Previous topicNext topic