Mar-a-Lago raided by FBI

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I find it interesting that the first one to confirm that was…. Trump.
Another “poor, boo-hoo, poor innocent me being persecuted”? Makes me wonder if they’ll actually find anything there….🤔 Please, he’s playing everyone like a fiddle looking for a second term and people from both sides are falling for it. I mean, the guy uses his much effective “victim of a witch hunt” act 2 days after hinting he will run in 2024? He’s grooming his base again.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can only hope that the FBI were finally able to execute the warrant based on information found in the text messages of Alex Jones because THAT would make me piss myself with laughter.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I knew it was coming.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:21 pm I find it interesting that the first one to confirm that was…. Trump.
Another “poor, boo-hoo, poor innocent me being persecuted”? Makes me wonder if they’ll actually find anything there….🤔 Please, he’s playing everyone like a fiddle looking for a second term and people from both sides are falling for it. I mean, the guy uses his much effective “victim of a witch hunt” act 2 days after hinting he will run in 2024? He’s grooming his base again.
Of course he is. It’s called advertising. I’m completely convinced that his base includes all those people who buy the crappy as seen on TV products that are rated poorly.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:31 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:21 pm I find it interesting that the first one to confirm that was…. Trump.
Of course he is. It’s called advertising. I’m completely convinced that his base includes all those people who buy the crappy as seen on TV products that are rated poorly.
I mean, one of the key speakers at Trump conferences was always Mr. MyPillow Mike Lindell who sold on QVC for the longest time. So yeah, it makes sense.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:35 pm
I mean, one of the key speakers at Trump conferences was always Mr. MyPillow Mike Lindell who sold on QVC for the longest time. So yeah, it makes sense.
🤣
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:46 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:35 pm

🤣
The kicker.........even QVC dropped Lindell and his pillows.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder if they’re the ones that give their bank info to that nice soldier that always emails me promising 10 million. I mean someone falls for this stuff. Lately we’re getting solar panel salesmen stopping by. Or what I call the “we’re really here for your credit card information/to case your house/get a deposit and disappear into the night.” If your company is legit and reliable you wouldn’t be going door to door. If you did you’d have proper literature. They would be advertising in fliers or other normal means. But some people listen to these pitches. They don’t think.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:15 pm
I wonder if they’re the ones that give their bank info to that nice soldier that always emails me promising 10 million. I mean someone falls for this stuff. Lately we’re getting solar panel salesmen stopping by. Or what I call the “we’re really here for your credit card information/to case your house/get a deposit and disappear into the night.” If your company is legit and reliable you wouldn’t be going door to door. If you did you’d have proper literature. They would be advertising in fliers or other normal means. But some people listen to these pitches. They don’t think.
I don’t know. I think some people only hear and see what they want. Add to that there are those that don’t really know how or bothers to verify information. It absolutely kills me that some will believe an internet stranger but will doubt a fact checked, well cited, unbiased or close to center credible and reputable source. Even more so when the “proof” is clearly photoshop doc. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:28 pm Political persecution.
These are the people who could make Trump happen again.

FBI agents were looking for some top secret documents that should have gone right to the National Archives and Records Administration. Instead Trump took them to his Florida place and they were found in an unsecured basement.

If he had been more honest this wouldn’t have happened. The head of the FBI, appointed by Trump, ordered the search and a warrant was approved by the court.
Locked Previous topicNext topic