Mar-a-Lago raided by FBI

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

His treasonous ass belongs in prison, never to hold office again.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:17 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:08 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:30 am

Sell it to the Saudi's who he just hosted them at his Bedminster golf course (same one he buried his ex wife at) on July 28th. My bet was he would sell us out to China but that was before he was elected the first time. Either way it's Treason. He belongs in jail.
I mean, this is something crazy… I thought it was going to be stuff he wanted covered up about Jan 6th… this is a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL of what the hell…
Those two motives aren't mutually exclusive. They have removed a lot of boxes of documents both in June and in the recent action.
Yeah, I guess so huh! With the risk of sounding all of stupid, here goes because as much as y’all might think it sounds stupid, it’s probably what that other 50% of the country thought too since republicans and democrats each have about 25% of the country really caring about voting…

To be honest, up until yesterday I just thought he was a dickbag who pissed people off with what he said, but as far as running the country he just didn’t do much but got everyone out of the war that we were already scheduled to get out of and signed a medical thing letting people try experimental drugs. So people hated him because he was easy to hate and went out of their minds his whole presidency because there wasn’t much else to talk about other than he was yet again a dick on Twitter. So some people really loved him, some people hated him.

Then on Jan 6th he got drunk with power, tried to lead a show down and cops had to say “No, fucker , sit down, we’re not doing this”

Then both sides went back and forth hating each other about it, both thinking they’re patriotic and on the good guy side…

But this is like…. Holy hell, he might have been selling information that would have killed millions of us. That’s hard to process. I mean, not hard, but shocking. I thought he was trying to stay in power like dictators do , not be a legit supervillain from a Superman comic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reading through this is comical. Oh boy!! They really really REALLY got him this time.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:22 pm Reading through this is comical. Oh boy!! They really really REALLY got him this time.
Like The Kinks said…..

you really got me now
You got me so I don't know where I'm goin'
Oh yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night

You really got me, yeah
Really got me
You really got me
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:50 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:17 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:08 pm

I mean, this is something crazy… I thought it was going to be stuff he wanted covered up about Jan 6th… this is a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL of what the hell…
Those two motives aren't mutually exclusive. They have removed a lot of boxes of documents both in June and in the recent action.
Yeah, I guess so huh! With the risk of sounding all of stupid, here goes because as much as y’all might think it sounds stupid, it’s probably what that other 50% of the country thought too since republicans and democrats each have about 25% of the country really caring about voting…

To be honest, up until yesterday I just thought he was a dickbag who pissed people off with what he said, but as far as running the country he just didn’t do much but got everyone out of the war that we were already scheduled to get out of and signed a medical thing letting people try experimental drugs. So people hated him because he was easy to hate and went out of their minds his whole presidency because there wasn’t much else to talk about other than he was yet again a dick on Twitter. So some people really loved him, some people hated him.

Then on Jan 6th he got drunk with power, tried to lead a show down and cops had to say “No, fucker , sit down, we’re not doing this”

Then both sides went back and forth hating each other about it, both thinking they’re patriotic and on the good guy side…

But this is like…. Holy hell, he might have been selling information that would have killed millions of us. That’s hard to process. I mean, not hard, but shocking. I thought he was trying to stay in power like dictators do , not be a legit supervillain from a Superman comic.
I wouldn’t hate him because of what he said if he was honest and had actual values that meant something to him but he didn’t. He was dishonest his whole life, a conman, thief and cheater. Go back and listen to one of his campaign speeches for 2016. Note what percentage the speech is about him bragging about himself and lying about opponents. Lies that are easily fact checked.

And the lies could be ridiculously trivial, like when he forced Spicer to state his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama’s. It verifiably was not but how unstable is a man who starts off like that. He also couldn’t handle that Clinton got almost 3 million more votes than him. He claimed 3 million illegals voted and he actually won the popular vote.

He goes from those type of lies that tell a lot about the man’s character, to the most serious lies. He lies about the election being stolen. Sixty claims of voter fraud were submitted to various courts. Sixty judges dismissed them all for lack of evidence. People were hurt, killed, jailed, because Trump refused to let go of his lie.

Nothing to do with his being a low class vulgarian, it’s about he is not qualified for the job.

Why do you think he stole these documents? I can’t imagine how they would help him.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:22 pm Reading through this is comical. Oh boy!! They really really REALLY got him this time.
Or he may elude justice yet again. The question is, why are you for that?
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:36 pm
He did nothing legally wrong. As commander in chief it was his right to classify or declassify anything he wants. He doesn't have to declare it. This whole charade will be thrown out. This was already upheld by the SCOTUS in 1987 department of Navy v Egan.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:21 am
He did nothing legally wrong. As commander in chief it was his right to classify or declassify anything he wants. He doesn't have to declare it. This whole charade will be thrown out. This was already upheld by the SCOTUS in 1987 department of Navy v Egan.
That's not yet clear.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:20 pm You have to wonder how a magistrate in FL who recused himself from a case involving Trump and Hillary because he didn’t feel he could be unbiased towards Trump thought it was okay to sign a search warrant 6 weeks later. SMH
Where has it been indicated that’s why the judge recused himself? The recusal document certainly doesn’t say it was “because he didn’t feel he could be unbiased towards Trump”. It’s entirely possible he had previously worked with or had some sort of other personal relationships to one of the lawyers or someone otherwise involved for either side and recused himself because of that before legal arguments started (a status conference is basically just discussing where things stand and identifying/potentially scheduling next steps).
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:47 am
Carpy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:21 am

That's not yet clear.
Not at all clear: https://www.politifact.com/article/2022 ... documents/

Not to mention, he’s not the President anymore. Anything he declassified as President could have been re-classified when Biden assumed the role.
Locked Previous topicNext topic