People who love to argue (a venting post)

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Who is with me that it gets extremely annoying to have to deal with people who just want to argue or like to argue all the time?

For example, as far as what many arguers like to argue about these days, are as follows................

Why is it that no matter what someone's political affiliation is, that there has to be people from the other side that just loves to argue thinking in their pea brain minds that arguing with the other side is going to magically change another person's views or beliefs to fit their own agenda's (specifically the arguer)?

Why even religious why's can't these days we all have our own beliefs systems, and what we believe in be respected vs being picked on by other's (argumentative people) for what we believe in?

What is driving such evil in this world?

What is driving people to want to argue all the time? Seriously, It's annoying at it's finest. Vent Over With!

I'm about to get some rest now. I'm going to leave this post as a post for y'all to have an open table discussion with each other on. I can't be the only one noticing we live in a world/country of the USA that people just want to cause problems and argue with others all the time.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

angel dolphins
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Hello Angelgirl4478.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:12 am Hello Angelgirl4478.
Go take your medication you over sensitive Snowflake "PixiePrincess". I think it's time, because you need it badly, lol.

Oh yea, I can see why you wanted to add "Pixie" to your Screen name" It certainly fits your beliefs that you like to argue with me about, and not give up on for whatever reason why, especially considering that the topic we were arguing about in the Political Comment section, which I think you know what I am talking about, lol.
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:20 am
Go take your medication you over sensitive Snowflake "PixiePrincess". I think it's time, because you need it badly, lol.

Awe poor little girl, made a post and got mad not everyone agreed with her and then made an anonymous post about that other post. But I'm the sensitive snowflake who needs meds huh? I think you might need to take a break from the internet and take a long hard look in the mirror and remember to take your meds honey.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:24 am

Awe poor little girl, made a post and got mad not everyone agreed with her and then made an anonymous post about that other post. But I'm the sensitive snowflake who needs meds huh? I think you might need to take a break from the internet and take a long hard look in the mirror and remember to take your meds honey.
Okay, lol. Whatever you say. I'm just fine. Thank you for your concerns though. You can't force people (including myself) to accept and believe in what you believe in or to feel what you feel so strongly about. What you feel is important to you ma'am, that is on you, but I have my own belief system and morals to live by (which is my personal human right), and I am by no obligation to be forced to accept or believe in what I don't feel comfortable in.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Administrators can you please delete this post. I made it in all good intentions, and now I got some nut job who won't leave me alone from the "News and Politics" group, as she is harassing me nonstop from another post. I feel very extremely uncomfortable, and obviously this post has taken a turn for the worst since I posted it. So, before more unnecessary problems arise, and this post further spirals out of control, I am asking with all due respect that this whole post gets deleted. I tried deleting it personally by myself, but I don't see a delete button that I can personally delete the post itself.

As for every other member here, this is no longer per my request an active post. Thank you!
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:29 am
Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:24 am

Okay, lol. Whatever you say. I'm just fine. Thank you for your concerns though. You can't force people (including myself) to accept and believe in what you believe in or to feel what you feel so strongly about What you feel is important to you ma'am, that is on you, but I have my own belief system and morals to live by (which is my personal human right), and I am by no obligation to be forced to accept or believe in what I don't feel comfortable in.
Then take your own advice sweetie. You obviously aren't fine and I'm just using your words against you. You don't like when people tell you the exact things you are telling them. You make pointless comments and then get offended when others disagree. You're funny as hell
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:38 am Administrators can you please delete this post. I made it in all good intentions, and now I got some nut job who won't leave me alone from the "News and Politics" group, as she is harassing me nonstop from another post. I feel very extremely uncomfortable, and obviously this post has taken a turn for the worst since I posted it. So, before more unnecessary problems arise, and this post further spirals out of control, I am asking with all due respect that this whole post gets deleted. I tried deleting it personally by myself, but I don't see a delete button that I can personally delete the post itself.

As for every other member here, this is no longer per my request an active post. Thank you!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Go away. No one likes you more for calling out anons.
Locked Previous topicNext topic