Bm is jealous

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So BM 40 ish and my fiance who is 41 divorced 9 years ago. He is now engaged to me. I am 23. They have 2 kids together and I am pregnant with our baby. I Bring 1 kid to the marriage. So we are 1 big happy family. I know BM is talking crap about me to the kids. The kids will call be little girl, and gold digger. My soon to be step daugher who is 16 calls me gross. She tells her dad how nasty he is. I try not to get mad at the kids because I know it's all BM's doin. She denies it and says she really doesn't care what we do. She told her my fiance that the kids have said stuff to her about how nasty it is. My fiance just tells her to get over it because we know it's her saying stuff to them. He reminded her that she is still single. And no matter what she does he isn't coming back. She laughed in his face.

How should we handle this?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

lol Nothing you can do because you're tied to this loser now. His ex laughed in his face because she knows you sent him to bother her. People don't give kids enough credit. Their kids know what a disgusting situation this is without anyone saying a word.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They are teenagers, unless you have some kind of proof otherwise it could just be them saying it. Villianizing their mother won't win you any points with them or build a relationship with them. I don't care how old people are as long as they are adults in a consenting situation, but you have to understand that this might be an uncomfortable situation for his kids. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be together, just that it will take more work.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

How to handle it? I suggest waiting. He will leave you soon enough and then you will be stuck with 2 kids by yourself and his kids will be gone. You won't have to deal with them anymore. Just hang in there!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That's a whole lot for any 16 year old to process and the anger and resentment is natural. I would just be patient, understanding, and a good model and hopefully she'll come around.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:34 pm lol Nothing you can do because you're tied to this loser now. His ex laughed in his face because she knows you sent him to bother her. People don't give kids enough credit. Their kids know what a disgusting situation this is without anyone saying a word.
We know it's her. He said his kids were never like this.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm They are teenagers, unless you have some kind of proof otherwise it could just be them saying it. Villianizing their mother won't win you any points with them or build a relationship with them. I don't care how old people are as long as they are adults in a consenting situation, but you have to understand that this might be an uncomfortable situation for his kids. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be together, just that it will take more work.
I don't understand why the kids care so much.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:42 pm How to handle it? I suggest waiting. He will leave you soon enough and then you will be stuck with 2 kids by yourself and his kids will be gone. You won't have to deal with them anymore. Just hang in there!
He won't be leaving me. Lol
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How long have you been with him?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:44 pm That's a whole lot for any 16 year old to process and the anger and resentment is natural. I would just be patient, understanding, and a good model and hopefully she'll come around.
She doesn't have anything to process.
Locked Previous topicNext topic