People who love to argue (a venting post)

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:32 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:00 pm Is anyone else getting the feeling like Angelgirl and Pixie Princess are the SAME PERSON with two accounts to simply argue with herself for attention because she's bored? No, just me?
I was TOTALLY thinking that!
Oh good so it's not just me. Hey look, finally something we can agree on.
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:54 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:00 pm Is anyone else getting the feeling like Angelgirl and Pixie Princess are the SAME PERSON with two accounts to simply argue with herself for attention because she's bored? No, just me?
Hahaha that's funny. Do people really do that!? I was here at the beginning and left for a while because i took a huge social media break and then couldn't remember any of my log in stuff so had to start over.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Miracles do happen ;)
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:16 pm

Miracles do happen ;)
That's hilarious. Do people really do that here?
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:54 pm

Miracles do happen ;)
I don’t know, do they? 👀
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:56 pm

Miracles do happen ;)
I don’t know, do they? 👀
I don't know. Do they 👀😳 Are you and bacon the same person?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:01 pm

I don’t know, do they? 👀

Congrats. you've just confirmed you're a troll and that's exactly what you're doing. My job here is done.
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm
Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:01 pm

I don’t know, do they? 👀

Congrats. you've just confirmed you're a troll and that's exactly what you're doing. My job here is done.
Um ok. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. I'm just using what you both said and replacing y'all with me and that other chick. So i guess I'm no more of a troll than you and bob.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:43 am Who is with me that it gets extremely annoying to have to deal with people who just want to argue or like to argue all the time?

For example, as far as what many arguers like to argue about these days, are as follows................

Why is it that no matter what someone's political affiliation is, that there has to be people from the other side that just loves to argue thinking in their pea brain minds that arguing with the other side is going to magically change another person's views or beliefs to fit their own agenda's (specifically the arguer)?

Why even religious why's can't these days we all have our own beliefs systems, and what we believe in be respected vs being picked on by other's (argumentative people) for what we believe in?

What is driving such evil in this world?

What is driving people to want to argue all the time? Seriously, It's annoying at it's finest. Vent Over With!

I'm about to get some rest now. I'm going to leave this post as a post for y'all to have an open table discussion with each other on. I can't be the only one noticing we live in a world/country of the USA that people just want to cause problems and argue with others all the time.
I think you are in the wrong place with this particular vent. The whole purpose of this website is to put different ideas and situations out there and then discuss them and even argue about them. But just because we put out points out there and try to back them up, doesn't mean we are trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just putting my points out there, and I'm describing why I feel the way I do, and I'm describing why I don't agree with you. I may even be asking questions about your viewpoints to try to better understand them. I'm not looking to change your mind. I'm not expecting that you are trying to change mine. But when someone does put an idea out there, I expect them to be able to discuss it further and explain it when asked. Not just put it out there and shut down and refuse to defend it. This website is about discussion and argument. There is nothing wrong with argument as long as it doesn't get personal or attacking, and there are rules on this website to prevent the personal attacks.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s taking bored next level, lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic