People who love to argue (a venting post)

Deleted User 2053

Unread post

Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:48 am
mcginnisc wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:44 am Look, you made an inflammatory comment in N@P and then expected no push back. Well, that is how conversations begin..you quote someone and sometimes posters can understand a POV better. Your other comments were just as inflammatory and you were called out for it. You came here to passive aggressively call people out from another section of the board. It is not cool. Everyone that read that post knew who it was posting this.
You do not like being challenged.. Nobody does. However, if you cannot handle others asking you questions or commenting... This is not the place for you. You need a thick skin on social media and especially here. People are going to rebut you so you need to get used to it.
As far as solo goes, she is one of the kindest people here and you were quite rude to her to begin with so she said, find it yourself. You can't be a jerk and expect to be treated kindly. That is not how the real world works the majority of the time.
Exactly this!!! You are always so great at putting my thoughts into better words!
Okay Narcissistic Psycho. I'm done with you. Good bye
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Angelgirl4478 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:49 am
Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:48 am
mcginnisc wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:44 am Look, you made an inflammatory comment in N@P and then expected no push back. Well, that is how conversations begin..you quote someone and sometimes posters can understand a POV better. Your other comments were just as inflammatory and you were called out for it. You came here to passive aggressively call people out from another section of the board. It is not cool. Everyone that read that post knew who it was posting this.
You do not like being challenged.. Nobody does. However, if you cannot handle others asking you questions or commenting... This is not the place for you. You need a thick skin on social media and especially here. People are going to rebut you so you need to get used to it.
As far as solo goes, she is one of the kindest people here and you were quite rude to her to begin with so she said, find it yourself. You can't be a jerk and expect to be treated kindly. That is not how the real world works the majority of the time.
Exactly this!!! You are always so great at putting my thoughts into better words!
Okay Narcissistic Psycho. I'm done with you. Good bye
Honey you've said so many times this morning I'm beginning to think you are the girl who cried wolf. I was not even talking to you here but yet YOU quoted me.... No more claiming harassment.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Oh yay finally an entertaining post. Bumpitybumpbump take notice here. These are good posts lol
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t think this is a new thing. We just have the internet now and can argue/talk with people across the country and across the world. We’ve also discovered that most people do not think like we do. You can engage with the arguing or you can state your opinion and move on. It is totally up to you on this site. We also have a fight corner if you just want to bitch about or with or at a certain member.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

OP....block the Pixie screen name by putting her on your Foe list in settings.

She's looking for a reaction and each time you respond to her, you're giving her one.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Everyone vents and/or argues in their own way. Some will choose not to argue at all.

It's a matter of choice on how to respond.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I assume that’s what we’re here for. To argue and discuss things. My youngest son likes to argue which does get annoying. I found that the best way to stop that is don’t engage. And like others say if you’re imflammatory people will call you out. I don’t think they should follow you from post to post. But they did under Cafemom and they do here. Also if you want something deleted go pm the admins for Gods sake. They don’t read every single post. Or better yet foe someone.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is anyone else getting the feeling like Angelgirl and Pixie Princess are the SAME PERSON with two accounts to simply argue with herself for attention because she's bored? No, just me?
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:00 pm Is anyone else getting the feeling like Angelgirl and Pixie Princess are the SAME PERSON with two accounts to simply argue with herself for attention because she's bored? No, just me?
I was TOTALLY thinking that!
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:00 pm Is anyone else getting the feeling like Angelgirl and Pixie Princess are the SAME PERSON with two accounts to simply argue with herself for attention because she's bored? No, just me?
I won’t say it didn’t cross my mind…
Locked Previous topicNext topic