People who love to argue (a venting post)

Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:59 am
Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:12 am Hello Angelgirl4478.
Go away. No one likes you more for calling out anons.
I don't want care if people like me. I'm not the only who called her out but ok. It's pretty obvious who she is
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is this "PixiePrincess" lady known for harassing members from the "Political" group? I can't understand why this woman won't leave me alone and can't stop giving me hell because I have a difference of opinion vs her :(
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:01 am
I don't want care if people like me. I'm not the only who called her out but ok. It's pretty obvious who she is
I said leave me alone lady. It is a crying shame that the "REPORT BUTTON" isn't working right now, because I am about to report you as soon as I can for Harassment. I asked you to stop more than once. You got an issue with me for whatever reason, and it's time you stop!!!! You don't personally know me. I don't personally know you, so what is the problem here?

Second of all, you seem to think I am a former member. You will never know now will you, because I am not saying whether I am the former member you think I am or I am not. I could be someone that knows who you are talking about for all you know. She is gone. This Dolphin member you are talking about no longer exist in the member section of this website. I remember who you are talking about, but that was well over a year ago. Let it go!!!!
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LOL I thought the same thing.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am
Please don't start ma'am. I really want to enjoy my time here. It's not any of y'all's business who I am, or who I am not. I want to enjoy scrolling through post and also feel safe enough to post my own personal thoughts without being harassed, insulted, or talked down to just because some of you don't agree with what I had to say. I really don't want to have to resort to reporting mean people because y'all are trying to ruin my time here. So please just keep rude comments about me to yourself and I ask others do so as well. I am not here in this "mom website" to argue with people. I am not here to re live "THE PAST". The past is the past, and it is time to move on from the past and focus on the present day. Just like "PixiePrincess" as I told her, she doesn't personally know me in real life, and neither do you. I didn't do anything to any of you people. Nothing!! We are all here as "Mothers". We are all here to have fun and behave like adults and act accordingly to that. If you and that "PixiePrincess" and whomever else have an issue with me, that's on y'all. If Y'all can't let the past go (Since y'all think you know who I am) that is on y'all. I have been a past member here, yes. But I am under a new screen name now. I want to start fresh. I don't want to be judged for my past and I want to move forward. Please respect my wishes and that goes for anyone else here who wants to start any trouble with me. Thank you.
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:20 am
Please don't start ma'am. I really want to enjoy my time here. It's not any of y'all's business who I am, or who I am not. I want to enjoy scrolling through post and also feel safe enough to post my own personal thoughts without being harassed, insulted, or talked down to just because some of you don't agree with what I had to say. I really don't want to have to resort to reporting mean people because y'all are trying to ruin my time here. So please just keep rude comments about me to yourself and I ask others do so as well. Thank you.
Oh look trying to tell others how to act.
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

And then she tried to tell you how to act. 😂😂 She's funny. I'm going to enjoy her time here
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:20 am
Please don't start ma'am. I really want to enjoy my time here. It's not any of y'all's business who I am, or who I am not. I want to enjoy scrolling through post and also feel safe enough to post my own personal thoughts without being harassed, insulted, or talked down to just because some of you don't agree with what I had to say. I really don't want to have to resort to reporting mean people because y'all are trying to ruin my time here. So please just keep rude comments about me to yourself and I ask others do so as well. Thank you.
Lol. You are the one who made the post. Look for the delete button if you can’t handle it.
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:12 am
Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:01 am

I said leave me alone lady. It is a crying shame that the "REPORT BUTTON" isn't working right now, because I am about to report you as soon as I can for Harassment. I asked you to stop more than once. You got an issue with me for whatever reason, and it's time you stop!!!! You don't personally know me. I don't personally know you, so what is the problem here?

Second of all, you seem to think I am a former member. You will never know now will you, because I am not saying whether I am the former member you think I am or I am not. I could be someone that knows who you are talking about for all you know. She is gone. This Dolphin member you are talking about no longer exist in the member section of this website. I remember who you are talking about, but that was well over a year ago. Let it go!!!!
I was not talking to you here i was quoting anon 3. I don't have to stop quoting you though. I never implied i though you were a former member... Never even claimed you were. I do know that you are Angelgirl4478... You proved that with one of your own comments here.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:24 am
And then she tried to tell you how to act. 😂😂 She's funny. I'm going to enjoy her time here
Keep it up ma'am and I will report you every time for your transgressions and aggressions toward me. You aren't going to chase me out of here. Try your hardest and you aren't. Like I said, I am sorry in regard to yourself that you are such an angry bitter person. I feel very sad for you ma'am. Again, though, it's your choice if you want to remain a member here long term or not. The reality is there are rules here and one of the rules is not to harass other members or be abusive to other members such as what you are continuing to do to me. I want to be left alone. I have asked you politely and respectfully more than once so please leave me alone.

Administration please delete this post as soon as possible. The above member will not stop harassing me and will not stop insulting me. She obviously has some sort of hangup within herself that she feels it okay and acceptable to insult other people.
Locked Previous topicNext topic