People who love to argue (a venting post)

Deleted User 2053

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:26 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:20 am
SoFloMom wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

LOL I thought the same thing.
Please don't start ma'am. I really want to enjoy my time here. It's not any of y'all's business who I am, or who I am not. I want to enjoy scrolling through post and also feel safe enough to post my own personal thoughts without being harassed, insulted, or talked down to just because some of you don't agree with what I had to say. I really don't want to have to resort to reporting mean people because y'all are trying to ruin my time here. So please just keep rude comments about me to yourself and I ask others do so as well. Thank you.
Lol. You are the one who made the post. Look for the delete button if you can’t handle it.
Well where is the delete button?
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Angelgirl4478 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:20 am

Please don't start ma'am. I really want to enjoy my time here. It's not any of y'all's business who I am, or who I am not. I want to enjoy scrolling through post and also feel safe enough to post my own personal thoughts without being harassed, insulted, or talked down to just because some of you don't agree with what I had to say. I really don't want to have to resort to reporting mean people because y'all are trying to ruin my time here. So please just keep rude comments about me to yourself and I ask others do so as well. Thank you.
Lol. You are the one who made the post. Look for the delete button if you can’t handle it.
You’re a big girl, you can figure it out.
Deleted User 2053

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:33 am

What did I do personally to you? Why are you being rude to me and disrespectful in nature? I made a post. Your crazy nutjob of a friend has been overly obsessed with following me everywhere I go since she clearly has some mental defect about her and I just want to delete this post. Seriously though, what did I personally do to you that you dislike me so bad for?
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:29 am
Pixieprincess wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:24 am
SoFloMom wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

LOL I thought the same thing.
And then she tried to tell you how to act. 😂😂 She's funny. I'm going to enjoy her time here
Keep it up ma'am and I will report you every time for your transgressions and aggressions toward me. You aren't going to chase me out of here. Try your hardest and you aren't. Like I said, I am sorry in regard to yourself that you are such an angry bitter person. I feel very sad for you ma'am. Again, though, it's your choice if you want to remain a member here long term or not. The reality is there are rules here and one of the rules is not to harass other members or be abusive to other members such as what you are continuing to do to me. I want to be left alone. I have asked you politely and respectfully more than once so please leave me alone.

Administration please delete this post as soon as possible. The above member will not stop harassing me and will not stop insulting me. She obviously has some sort of hangup within herself that she feels it okay and acceptable to insult other people.
Report me all you want honey. You made statements and then got mad others didn't agree with you. I'm not trying to chase you out of here😂😂😂 don't tell me how i feel right now. I'm not mad at all. Im humoured by you posts and your rants. You can't ask someone to leave you alone and then continue to interact with them and them take you seriously. It's not harassment if you keep engaged in the conversation. I haven't even insulated you... But you have told me i got the devil in me and that i need to take my meds(which i turned around on you and used your same words) you keep trying to say "she obviously has something wrong with her" so who exactly is insulting who? 🤔
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Angelgirl4478 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:35 am

What did I do personally to you? Why are you being rude to me and disrespectful in nature? I made a post. Your crazy nutjob of a friend has been overly obsessed with following me everywhere I go since she clearly has some mental defect about her and I just want to delete this post. Seriously though, what did I personally do to you that you dislike me so bad for?
Following you everywhere you go.. you mean 2 posts, 1 of which was semi about me.... There you go again insulting me because i didn't agree with you "since she clearly has some mental defect about her"
I think it's you with the mental defect. (Again using your own words against you)
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

It’s not you personally…
When people on chat boards feel the slightest bit of either annoyance or even the feeling that others will support their assholiness, they’ll break out the bitching words.

You’re taking that personally, but stop, because that’s like chumming the water when swimming in the ocean. The sharks can smell it for miles…
Deleted User 2053

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:40 am

It’s not you personally…
When people on chat boards feel the slightest bit of either annoyance or even the feeling that others will support their assholiness, they’ll break out the bitching words.

You’re taking that personally, but stop, because that’s like chumming the water when swimming in the ocean. The sharks can smell it for miles…
Thank you for your kindness, support and encouraging words. I appreciate you very much for that.
Deleted User 2053

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:40 am

It’s not you personally…

Thank you for your kindness, support and encouraging words. I appreciate you very much for that.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Look, you made an inflammatory comment in N@P and then expected no push back. Well, that is how conversations begin..you quote someone and sometimes posters can understand a POV better. Your other comments were just as inflammatory and you were called out for it. You came here to passive aggressively call people out from another section of the board. It is not cool. Everyone that read that post knew who it was posting this.
You do not like being challenged.. Nobody does. However, if you cannot handle others asking you questions or commenting... This is not the place for you. You need a thick skin on social media and especially here. People are going to rebut you so you need to get used to it.
As far as SoFlo goes, she is one of the kindest people here and you were quite rude to her to begin with so she said, find it yourself. You can't be a jerk and expect to be treated kindly. That is not how the real world works the majority of the time.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Paganprincess
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:44 am Look, you made an inflammatory comment in N@P and then expected no push back. Well, that is how conversations begin..you quote someone and sometimes posters can understand a POV better. Your other comments were just as inflammatory and you were called out for it. You came here to passive aggressively call people out from another section of the board. It is not cool. Everyone that read that post knew who it was posting this.
You do not like being challenged.. Nobody does. However, if you cannot handle others asking you questions or commenting... This is not the place for you. You need a thick skin on social media and especially here. People are going to rebut you so you need to get used to it.
As far as solo goes, she is one of the kindest people here and you were quite rude to her to begin with so she said, find it yourself. You can't be a jerk and expect to be treated kindly. That is not how the real world works the majority of the time.
Exactly this!!! You are always so great at putting my thoughts into better words!
Locked Previous topicNext topic