BM controls sports.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My boyfriends son(12) plays all kinds of sports. BM is always there. She goes to every game. She has this group of other parents She sits with. My bf and I usually sit off to the side. I want to feel like I am apart of this. I just don't feel comfortable being in the same field, same bowling alley, or gym. People know her. They comment about the boy to her. Noone really talks to us. I asked her not to go to some of the games so that I can make some friends and feel comfortable. How did I handle?
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh good grief🤦🏼‍♀️ She has a right to be there. You can’t deal with it, don’t go.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Lame
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You are the girlfriend and until you are in the fiance or wife role, you have no pot to piss in.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

You asked her not to go to some of the games and you don't understand that YOU are attempting to control the situation?

The point of the games is not for you to make friends. These games are about the kids playing.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If you truly want to support or bond with this youngster then find something else he likes or wants and do that with him. This is an already established routine that works for the child, and not a place to try to prove anything.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Are you friendly with BM? Is your husband?

What activities does your boyfriend do with his son that BM doesn't participate in? Perhaps try to find a friend group there.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BM is going to be around for a very long time… My suggestion is to get to know her.. try to build a relationship so everyone can live peacefully..If you can’t handle it you should probably bail out now.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

1/10
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You realize that these sports are for the kid not you and you suck it up and sit with your bf. Why do you have to have friends there?
Locked Previous topicNext topic