BM controls sports.

Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

How do you handle this? First become the second WIFE, the. Introduce yourself as Mrs Newwife and make friends. Until there is a wedding certificate you are NOT part of this. He is HER son and she is the one who should go to every game.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:02 pm My boyfriends son(12) plays all kinds of sports. BM is always there. She goes to every game. She has this group of other parents She sits with. My bf and I usually sit off to the side. I want to feel like I am apart of this. I just don't feel comfortable being in the same field, same bowling alley, or gym. People know her. They comment about the boy to her. Noone really talks to us. I asked her not to go to some of the games so that I can make some friends and feel comfortable. How did I handle?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nothing wrong with BM going to support her son that's what a parent is supposed to do. If you want to feel like part of the group, sit with BM talk to her about the game.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Awww, you poor F***ing baby!! You better get ahold of the school and have her banned from the school. How dare she want to see her son play.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m an introvert, and I am A-OK sitting at games without too much chit chat! So I would just recommend you enjoy watching the sport so you can talk about it with the child later. It’s great for connection to the child.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s her son, not yours. If she wants to be at every game she has every right to do so. Much more than you, actually. You’re just a gf. If you want to have a relationship with the guy, she comes with it because they share a kid. So either deal with that or find a man without baggage.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Of course BM will be there it’s her son. Get over it. Is something stopping you and your boyfriend from sitting with the parents while she’s there too. Are you the other woman or something?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Jesus, the father isn’t even your husband. I hope you are a troll or the dad realizes that this neediness isn’t healthy behavior to have around his children because that would be my advice to him.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I sat at games with little conversation. She’s the mother and deserves to be there. Even if you become the second wife.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Do you know what she's doing?

Parenting. It's called parenting. FFS.
Locked Previous topicNext topic