Donald Trump hints at 2024 White House comeback bid: ‘The time is coming’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Former President Donald Trump strongly indicated he is preparing to run for president and suggested an announcement will come soon.

Trump, who has repeatedly said that he's made a decision on the 2024 race, was asked by Fox News Digital at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Texas when Republicans could expect a formal announcement.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald ... ent-coming
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is just like when he was president and every big announcement was always going to be released in two weeks and then would never come, lol
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Gods help us all. It would be least heartbreaking to see the constitution burned as opposed to what he’ll do to it and our democracy.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The only way he will get the GOP nomination is if they are suicidal and wish to end the party. He can run all he wants, but that doesn’t mean he will get the nomination or be elected.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Heyteacher wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:08 pm The only way he will get the GOP nomination is if they are suicidal and wish to end the party. He can run all he wants, but that doesn’t mean he will get the nomination or be elected.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. He was elected once before. I thought there was no chance in hell he'd win that time and boy was I wrong. The best thing to do is continue to vote and encourage others to do the same so history does not repeat itself.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:35 pm
Heyteacher wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:08 pm The only way he will get the GOP nomination is if they are suicidal and wish to end the party. He can run all he wants, but that doesn’t mean he will get the nomination or be elected.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. He was elected once before. I thought there was no chance in hell he'd win that time and boy was I wrong. The best thing to do is continue to vote and encourage others to do the same so history does not repeat itself.
I made that same damn mistake the first time he ran for office. That’s why he won’t be falling off my radar anytime soon because I’m not underestimating his electability again.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Trust me I am as shocked as anyone that it happened. However I would hope that they know better now…if not the general population but the delegates…Lord I hope so…please hear my prayer!

hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So very true.

Deleted User 1977

Unread post

This "hint" from Trump should serve as a huge billboard sign to both major parties: get your acts together and present the American voters viable options for the next president primary.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Heyteacher wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:53 pm Trust me I am as shocked as anyone that it happened. However I would hope that they know better now…if not the general population but the delegates…Lord I hope so…please hear my prayer!

I don't know if you've been paying attention but he still has a rather LOUD group that are still supporting him. MTG, Gaetz, Boefart, Cruz.....all the F***ing nazi's. I mean, it's pretty disgusting the ilk that came crawling out of the gutters on his behalf and they are chomping at the bit for him to run again.
Locked Previous topicNext topic