Donald Trump hints at 2024 White House comeback bid: ‘The time is coming’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:54 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:37 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:35 pm

I think every Democrat in America would show up. They may hate Biden but they hate Trump more. I’m not crazy about Biden but if it has to be him again I’ll vote for him. I don’t like Pence but I’m okay with him too.
I wouldn’t be okay with Mike Pence because “pray the gay away” people scare me. 😫😫😫😫😫
I wouldn’t be thrill with Pence, but realistically, I don’t think the others would have a chance against Trump. He’s created a cult like following that puts Manson, Jones, Applewhite&Nettle, Koresh, and Di Mambro&Jouret all to shame.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump said he’d rather have white residents than us brown and black folks. I’ll toot a horn to get him out and not be elected.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:16 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:54 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:37 pm

I wouldn’t be okay with Mike Pence because “pray the gay away” people scare me. 😫😫😫😫😫
I wouldn’t be thrill with Pence, but realistically, I don’t think the others would have a chance against Trump. He’s created a cult like following that puts Manson, Jones, Applewhite&Nettle, Koresh, and Di Mambro&Jouret all to shame.
I wouldn’t vote for Trump but I wouldn’t vote for Pence to keep Trump out of office without some serious clarification on some of his political views.
Locked Previous topicNext topic