New guy I am seeing is going away

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:27 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:02 pm Why would you think his plans would suddenly change just because you started to date? Is he not supposed to have a life outside of your relationship? Is he allowed to have his own friends or is he only allowed to be friends with those you say are okay?
It's weird to be away from someone you just started dating
No, it isn’t. It’s weird to think that someone should never leave town because they are dating.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Bike week is over a month away. Would it make you feel better if he asked you to join him?
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:25 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:02 pm Yes.

Why shouldn’t/wouldn’t he go?
I just thought he would not not to be away from me.
🤷🏼‍♀️Idk, when I was single, if a guy I just started dating didn’t want to be away from me I ended it. That clingy that fast was like a red flag trigger for me. A relationship has to progress naturally and for some people, doing ones own thing is part of that.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

By “going away” I thought you meant going to prison, lol. Oops.

And yes. Why wouldn’t he go just because he’s dating you? Stage 5 clinger reaction.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

:lol:
mojogirl wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:32 am Clearly, you're going to have to chain him to the radiator. Fix him a nice rabbit stew. He'll come around.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:25 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:02 pm Yes.

Why shouldn’t/wouldn’t he go?
I just thought he would not not to be away from me.
Why on earth would you think that? Are you in high school? Maybe he'll give you his class ring! You can get some angora and wear it while he's gone! :lol: You're incredibly immature if you're an adult. Don't let on to him that you're like this or he'll be the man you used to date.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

:lol:
SoFloMom wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:10 am By “going away” I thought you meant going to prison, lol. Oops.

And yes. Why wouldn’t he go just because he’s dating you? Stage 5 clinger reaction.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yikes! Are you always this clingy?
If he’s lucky, he’ll dodge that bullet…
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:27 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:02 pm Why would you think his plans would suddenly change just because you started to date? Is he not supposed to have a life outside of your relationship? Is he allowed to have his own friends or is he only allowed to be friends with those you say are okay?
It's weird to be away from someone you just started dating
No, it's weird to think they should be fixated on only you. Especially for plans that predate your relationship.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What's his contact info so I can warn him to run away as fast as he can.

Someone as clingy and possessive as you is a huge red flag for a relationship.
Locked Previous topicNext topic