Have you ever felt a deceased loved one nearby?

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I don't hold a belief in anything supernatural, including the afterlife. But ever since my dad died, I keep hearing his song come on the radio. My entire life, I've never heard it playing this much.

Also, right before he died, he kept complaining about severe neck pain and headaches at the base of his skull. When he died, I started having the same pains. I know it was from bad pillows and severe stress. But who knows, if the spiritual world is real, maybe it was him trying to tell me something. Maybe he was telling me to take better care of my health. Maybe it was him telling me why he died. Maybe he was showing me how much pain he was in so I can be thankful he's no longer suffering.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Steven will visit me in my dreams. In the beginning we would have full blown conversations. Now it is much more infrequent. The little ones saw him around the house for a while after he passed.
Victor would be crawling about and then just stop and hold his arms out to be picked up, by someone who wasn't there.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes. I 'saw' my daughter running behind her siblings the day after her funeral. She was there and yet she wasn't.
It's a bloodline trait. My grandmother saw the dead. She also saw the future. My dad has it but not as strong. I do to a very small degree. Grandma called it a curse.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No. Dead people don't "hang around".
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Not long after my dad died in 1994, I was home with our son (who was about 18 months old at the time) taking a nap when I woke up to see my late dad sitting in the chair across from the sofa we were napping on. In literally a split-second, he was gone.

About a week or so later, I was in the hospital going through a complicated miscarriage. My Mom stayed with me as my husband had to be home with our son and oldest daughter.

There was a street light coming through the curtains on the window and while my Mom slept across from me, I saw a shadow cross in the window where the closed curtains were. I was in the L & D ward, which was on the 4th floor.
Locked Previous topicNext topic