Apparently having kids play stuff in your yard means you run a daycare

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:47 pm Years ago I had six bikes next to my porch. We got a complaint against us and had to go to the manager's office.
Manager How many kids do you have?
Me- Four (Victor wasn't born yet)
Manager- How many bikes do you have again? Six? So you have too many bikes.
Me- But there are two adults... so there is a bike for each of us......
That's crazy. Did they continue to bother you? The funnier thing about this situation is that every time she tries to complain to the landlords they pretty much laugh at her and tell her if it bothers her so much to stop driving past my house(there is literally no need for her to do that since im 3 houses from the dead end and her sisters house is before mine)
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If you have extra kids you are running a day care
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:39 pm If you have extra kids you are running a day care
No that's not true at all. 1. I'm not getting paid. 2. Any extra kids that come over are family or my kids friends. So no i do not run a daycare. You must be kin to my neighbor's
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:39 pm If you have extra kids you are running a day care
I used to watch a family members kids and it was completely legal because I was allowed to watch 1 family's children besides my own. The county even payed me because she got daycare assistance so it was 100% legal but I wasn't running a day care.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:42 pm
I used to watch a family members kids and it was completely legal because I was allowed to watch 1 family's children besides my own. The county even payed me because she got daycare assistance so it was 100% legal but I wasn't running a day care.
Where we live you can watch any amount of family members, and only 2 non family members. But this all started before summer when it was just my 5 kids here and has gotten worse because it's summer and my nieces and nephews are over often and my kids friends are over all the time too.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:37 am
Where we live you can watch any amount of family members, and only 2 non family members. But this all started before summer when it was just my 5 kids here and has gotten worse because it's summer and my nieces and nephews are over often and my kids friends are over all the time too.
Eh, summer's only, what, another month or so at the most (I know here it's only one more week.) She'll just have to pull the stick outta her butt.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:37 am

Eh, summer's only, what, another month or so at the most (I know here it's only one more week.) She'll just have to pull the stick outta her butt.
They start the 29th. I'll still have my 2 nieces, but their bro is starting school this year and my sister just got her dream teaching job, she taught summer school this summer to get a feel of the school. They just moved from out of state. And I'll be watching my friends kid, my friend is a teacher at my kids school. I think it's funny this lady is so mad and she doesn't even live in the neighborhood and only comes by once every few weeks or so
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What a grumpy neighbor!!
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:47 am
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:47 pm Years ago I had six bikes next to my porch. We got a complaint against us and had to go to the manager's office.
That's crazy. Did they continue to bother you? The funnier thing about this situation is that every time she tries to complain to the landlords they pretty much laugh at her and tell her if it bothers her so much to stop driving past my house(there is literally no need for her to do that since im 3 houses from the dead end and her sisters house is before mine)
No. One day the office manager actually saw my ex and I riding bikes in the neighborhood with thr kids.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:47 am
No. One day the office manager actually saw my ex and I riding bikes in the neighborhood with thr kids.
That's good! Our landlords love us so they won't do anything to us. Our kids aren't bad. They stay in our yard. And are respectful when riding bikes. They aren't even too loud when outside.
Locked Previous topicNext topic