What's your favourite candy?

PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Like the title says, what is your favourite candy? Also what candy do you hand out for Halloween?

I'm a sucker for chocolate but when it comes to other candy I probably like gummy bears best. I haven't given out Halloween candy for several years, so I can't answer my own question! I'm actually looking for inspiration here. I know it's a bit early but I thought I'd pick some American candy up while I'm in the US. I've got lots of free luggage space so I'm working on a shopping list.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Nerds
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KitKats and Reese cups are my favorite, and that’s what I normally hand out or buy for others to hand out. I also do suckers/lollipops (Dum Dums) and ring pops, because that’s what my kids like the best. My favorite non chocolate candy is butterscotch, but I feel like that is one of those things that makes me seem like an elderly church lady, so I don’t buy that for kids. Lol
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've never handed out candy. I figure that's something I'll do when my kids no longer want to ToT.

My personal favorite is dark chocolate Milky Way. But if I was going to hand out candy, I would find something that is peanut free. I don't think a lot of people think about that and I bet kids with allergies would appreciate it.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If I want chocolate then my favorite is Snickers or Butterfinger.

If I want non-chocolate then either Swedish Fish or gummy bears.

I buy a mix of candy for Halloween. We don't usually get a lot of kids for ToT so I make sure the candy I buy is something I like as well.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My personal favorite is dove dark chocolate or nerds clusters.

As for Halloween, we’re too far out to get TOTers.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have lots of favorites. It depends on what kind of mood I'm in for what I decide to eat. Sometimes it's chocolate, sometimes it's fruit chews or gummies.
As for Halloween I usually have 2 buckets one is a chocolate assortment with the typical things like snickers, M&M's, butterfingers, and crunch bars and the other is the fruity candies like gummy bears/worms, skittles, starburst, nerds, spree, etc. That way there's something for everyone
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Since I'm supposed to be eating sugar-free (ahem 😇😈) candy, we have a local chocolate factory (literally) that has the best sugar-free candies.

Otherwise, any type of chocolate with nuts. I also love Buenos, too.

If we ever give out Halloween candy, it's generally from the Kids Mix large bags.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reeces peanut butter cups or Reeces Fastbreak bars.

I’m rural and I haven’t handed out candy in 23+ years.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I like Marie Belle chocolates and local chocolatiers in our area.

For Halloween I buy a lot of candy. When I was a kid, I hated some of the awful candy we'd get in our neighborhood, if they even bothered to give any:

Snickers
Kitkat
Crunch bars
Taffy
Butterfingers
Reese's peanut butter cups
M & Ms w and w/o peanuts
kisses w and w/o almonds
$100,000 bars
Milky Way
Gummies
Sour worms