Alex Jones Defamation Trial

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes, we are following on the nightly news and have seen some of his statements to followers posted online. It's hard to believe but he is even more loathsome than I had imagined.

Truly perplexing to me that anyone would see him as a source of information on any topic, or worse yet would choose to buy "medical" supplements from websites.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love that the plaintiff's lawyers sat on the fact that they had all his text messages for like 12 days, then dropped that bombshell on him in court. Hysterical. I wonder what else will come out from those...
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He's vile. Always has been. No surprise that the trial is airing out his dirty laundry.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

He's a disgusting subhuman and deserves anything that's coming to him.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Part of me thinks his lawyers didn’t “accidentally” leak the texts…but knew he was scum and wanted to show everyone he was scum.

I know logically it doesn’t make sense, but part of my mind wants to think that’s what happened.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had to look the name up to realize what moron you all talking about. I’ve not been following but I’m cool with the parents taking him to the cleaners for everything including what’s in his change jar. And I think the Jan 6 committee will have their turn next. This article I’m reading says his lawyers accidentally sent texts to the Sandy Hook parents lawyers. I have to wonder if even they realize the stupidity and if that was an accident on purpose thing.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:02 am Yes, we are following on the nightly news and have seen some of his statements to followers posted online. It's hard to believe but he is even more loathsome than I had imagined.

Truly perplexing to me that anyone would see him as a source of information on any topic, or worse yet would choose to buy "medical" supplements from websites.
The odd thing about him is he is extremely smart on history, but such an idiot otherwise. History channel used him a lot and he was accurate on history. I guess the lust for money...
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

42.5 Million for punitive damages.

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:57 pm 42.5 Million for punitive damages.

Not enough but I believe it was the highest amount allowed.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic