Bm acts crazy every time we have a baby

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:14 am God your posts get worse and worse.
Then do better
I'm not interested in getting on here at the crack of dawn and start posting all day recycled/dumb troll posts. Just not my thing. I do enjoy a good troll post now and then and some women are great at making them up. Bumpitybumpbump is NOT that woman though. She absolutely sucks at it.
User avatar
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 7822
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 am
Location: This space for rent

Unread post

And you're an insensitive twatwaffle... so there's that.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess
Posts: 18068
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Unread post

Probably a troll, but I’ll play along.
I can see how that’s so sad for her. A little empathy goes a long way.

I was also fortunate that I never had fertility issues and whenever I stopped my BC, next month I was pregnant. I have never seen a negative pregnancy test. But I can only imagine the pain it must be to go through that and if that ends up costing your marriage, wow. So unbelievably sad.
So maybe cut her some slack. Can’t you see how painful it must be for her, when she lost her husband and has no possibility of having more kids and the guy who chose a big family over her is popping kids like a rabbit with someone else?

So she’s butthurt? You bet your own butt that she is. You don’t have to stop popping our kids like a Duggar, but have some sensitivity to not bitch about her because it hurts her every time. For her, each baby you have is a baby she yearned for and couldn’t have. How hurtful do you think that is?
❤️❤️ ישראל ❤️❤️
Anonymous 4

Unread post

So they only ended up with 1 embryo? Nothing to freeze? Frozen transfer is far less expensive than a full ivf cycle.

Now what I think crazy is he was on the flip
Side willing to spend just as much of not more to gamble on adoption. Seems like BM is reasonable in her request, and is t “crazy” but sad and jealous.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:10 am Dh and bm have one child together. They had to use IVF. They both wanted a big family but dh was unwilling to spend thousands on on ivf over and over. He had suggested adoption and foster care bm wanted them to be hers. They eventually divorced.

We got together and married a few years after. We have 3 children together and due for a 4th in a few months.

Each child we have brings out the worse in bm.

Im not going to stop having kids because she's butthurt.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:00 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:14 am God your posts get worse and worse.
Then do better
I'm not interested in getting on here at the crack of dawn and start posting all day recycled/dumb troll posts. Just not my thing. I do enjoy a good troll post now and then and some women are great at making them up. Bumpitybumpbump is NOT that woman though. She absolutely sucks at it.
Then you really only have two choices here you can either make your own stupid troll posts and try to do better or you could just move along... But I'm guessing you're one who likes drama.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:24 pm And you're an insensitive twatwaffle... so there's that.
How is she an insensitive twatwaffle because she's having babies with her husband? It doesn't seem like she's rubbing it in this woman's face or anything. And it's really not her job to care about others or hide her joy for her pregnancy just because others have a hard time. I will never understand women who think this way
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:34 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:00 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 pm

Then do better
I'm not interested in getting on here at the crack of dawn and start posting all day recycled/dumb troll posts. Just not my thing. I do enjoy a good troll post now and then and some women are great at making them up. Bumpitybumpbump is NOT that woman though. She absolutely sucks at it.
Then you really only have two choices here you can either make your own stupid troll posts and try to do better or you could just move along... But I'm guessing you're one who likes drama.
Move along to what though? There are only like 10 posts posted here a day and 9 of them are her dumb troll posts.
User avatar
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 7822
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 am
Location: This space for rent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:37 pm
jas wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:24 pm And you're an insensitive twatwaffle... so there's that.
How is she an insensitive twatwaffle because she's having babies with her husband? It doesn't seem like she's rubbing it in this woman's face or anything. And it's really not her job to care about others or hide her joy for her pregnancy just because others have a hard time. I will never understand women who think this way
Attitude is everything.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:38 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:34 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:00 pm

I'm not interested in getting on here at the crack of dawn and start posting all day recycled/dumb troll posts. Just not my thing. I do enjoy a good troll post now and then and some women are great at making them up. Bumpitybumpbump is NOT that woman though. She absolutely sucks at it.
Then you really only have two choices here you can either make your own stupid troll posts and try to do better or you could just move along... But I'm guessing you're one who likes drama.
Move along to what though? There are only like 10 posts posted here a day and 9 of them are her dumb troll posts.
🙄🙄 Then leave or do better.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:44 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:37 pm
jas wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:24 pm And you're an insensitive twatwaffle... so there's that.
How is she an insensitive twatwaffle because she's having babies with her husband? It doesn't seem like she's rubbing it in this woman's face or anything. And it's really not her job to care about others or hide her joy for her pregnancy just because others have a hard time. I will never understand women who think this way
Attitude is everything.
Guess I'm not seeing what you are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic