My only goal for the weekend

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My one and only goal for the weekend is for nobody to be in extreme pain.
3 weekends ago dh had a terrible toothache on Saturday.
2 weekends ago a full grown man jumped off of an 8 ft tall climbing wall at a public pool onto a swimming area and landed on my dds head. Her neck was hurting pretty bad from that on Saturday.
Last weekend we were in the hospital and dd had "urgent" surgery. She was in a ton of pain all day Saturday even with morphine.
So yeah my one and only goal for this weekend is for nobody to be in extreme pain! Is that really too much to ask?
What's your weekend goal?
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would like to finish my reel this weekend.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's been a rough month for you guys!!

My husband and I are supposed to have a date night. I'm tired of going out to eat. I want to do something fun but IDK what. Probably live music. Maybe axe throwing?
PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm supposed to be on a long vacation right now but I ran into a terrible time at the airport and now won't be going until next week. So my goal for this weekend is to relax and enjoy some shopping instead of complaining and sulking over the fact that I've been grounded for a week.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh my goodness, that sounds awful. I am wishing for a pain free week-end for you as well!

As far as my goal — get to a furniture store & order a new couch. Get laundry caught up, get the kid’s organized for the start of the school year, complete at least some audio book and get 15 miles in of walking!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hopefully find some good deals at the neighborhood garage sales Saturday. There's been less and less each year though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:44 pm It's been a rough month for you guys!!

My husband and I are supposed to have a date night. I'm tired of going out to eat. I want to do something fun but IDK what. Probably live music. Maybe axe throwing?
Axe throwing sounds so fun! I hope you guys have a great date night.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

PrincessLaLa wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:46 pm I'm supposed to be on a long vacation right now but I ran into a terrible time at the airport and now won't be going until next week. So my goal for this weekend is to relax and enjoy some shopping instead of complaining and sulking over the fact that I've been grounded for a week.
Airlines are so difficult right now. Enjoy your shopping!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:50 pm Oh my goodness, that sounds awful. I am wishing for a pain free week-end for you as well!

As far as my goal — get to a furniture store & order a new couch. Get laundry caught up, get the kid’s organized for the start of the school year, complete at least some audio book and get 15 miles in of walking!
It has been a challenge that's for sure. I hope you find what you need. That's a lot of walking.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:50 pm Hopefully find some good deals at the neighborhood garage sales Saturday. There's been less and less each year though.
How sad. I have a harder time finding deals too. Happy hunting!
Locked Previous topicNext topic