My only goal for the weekend

PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thank you! I love Halloween and some local-ish places have some Halloween stock out right now so I'm hoping to find some cute stuff.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:02 pm
PrincessLaLa wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:46 pm I'm supposed to be on a long vacation right now but I ran into a terrible time at the airport and now won't be going until next week. So my goal for this weekend is to relax and enjoy some shopping instead of complaining and sulking over the fact that I've been grounded for a week.
Airlines are so difficult right now. Enjoy your shopping!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope your weekend is painless!

My only goal this weekend is to pull out all of my fall decorations and do an inventory of what I still need and what needs to be replaced.

Fall is my favorite time of year and it's almost here!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:30 pm I hope your weekend is painless!

My only goal this weekend is to pull out all of my fall decorations and do an inventory of what I still need and what needs to be replaced.

Fall is my favorite time of year and it's almost here!
I love fall too!
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

To convince my husband that he needs to pack for our 11 day trip…we leave on Wednesday and he works through Tuesday. The boys and I packed already….hello!
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope your weekend is pain-free.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m not sure I have a “goal” but my oldest dd graduates from OT school on Saturday.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:50 pm I hope your weekend is pain-free.
Thank you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 am I’m not sure I have a “goal” but my oldest dd graduates from OT school in Saturday.
Congratulations!
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No real *goals*, but a few things planned... Saturday DD and I are getting pedicures and then shopping for her volleyball things she needs before the season starts. I also have to go to Costco to get hamburgers and hotdogs for a football potluck bbq that the team is hosting on Sunday.
Locked Previous topicNext topic