Why are we using the term 'unalive' now?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I see in a lot of the crime groups on fb people are no longer saying a guy killed his 3 coworkers. Instead the say he unalived his coworkers. Or if some one kills themselves they won't say that anymore or won't use the phrase committed suicide. He unalived himself. WHY?? What did I miss.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

🤷‍♀️I didn’t know we were.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it started to get around censor bots. A post would be flagged for killed, dead, murder etc but unalived bot you through the censor.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I see it on TikTok a lot too. I think they censor the words murder, kill, etc.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Social media. No one says that outside of it.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

A lot of social media censors certain words. Those posts would be taken down.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Because Facebook flags a ton of words. People even have to list nail guns as nail tools in the buy/sell I admin. 😂
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some of the groups I am in have words like killed or murdered auto banned because it can be a trigger. Also FB bots.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:12 pm Because Facebook flags a ton of words. People even have to list nail guns as nail tools in the buy/sell I admin. 😂
I listed a fetal heartbeat Doppler on Marketplace and FB wouldn't publish it because they said I was selling a gun. I have no freakin' clue why they thought it was a gun lol. I had to appeal their decision before it could be listed.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yep social media censorship. I got in trouble for hate speech on Facebook for saying teenage boys are gross 🤣🤣
I also see a lot of animal sales saying things like "I've got this red collar for sale goat included" just to get around the filters.
Locked Previous topicNext topic