My step kids refused to leave with BM

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She came to pick them up to take them home at the end of the summer. The whole thing was a mess. They refused to go with her. They told her they were tired of her house and her being a narcissist. They told her they know that she couldn't do anything to make them go. Dh tried convincing them to go. They still didn't care. They said they would rather be grounded until they are 18 than go and live with Bm.

The police were called and they were no help. They will not enforce custody orders, it has to go before a judge. According to DHs lawyers he can't get in trouble for this because he isn't the one stopping them from going. SS is 16 and SD is 17 so they have a huge say in where they live. The lawyer said DH will easily get custody. He is trying to get an emergency hearing to see if custody can be changed ASAP.

I am honestly not cool with any of it. I'm not happy with how the situation was handled from the kids end. I am not happy how it was handled with the police. Honestly I am not happy about the idea of them living with us full time. I would never fight that of course but it is something life changing.

This whole situation is a mess.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Your husband and his multiple lawyers lol. You keep trying-and you keep failing.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

You've written about them...the step-kid's and their BM....before on here, yes?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I mean I thought yds was bad about keeping things to himself but damn. No one talks to anyone around here. Y’all were completely blindsided, had no clue, yada yada. Uh huh
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:43 pm You've written about them...the step-kid's and their BM....before on here, yes?
I have multiple tes over the years.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:57 pm I mean I thought yds was bad about keeping things to himself but damn. No one talks to anyone around here. Y’all were completely blindsided, had no clue, yada yada. Uh huh
They talked about not wanting to go but we never expected this.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:06 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:43 pm You've written about them...the step-kid's and their BM....before on here, yes?
Can you link some of your past posts? Thanks.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:06 pm
Can you link some of your past posts? Thanks.
I don't know how to find them or remember everything I wrote about tbh. I'm not gonna go through an search a ton of stuff sorry.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:04 pm She came to pick them up to take them home at the end of the summer. The whole thing was a mess. They refused to go with her. They told her they were tired of her house and her being a narcissist. They told her they know that she couldn't do anything to make them go. Dh tried convincing them to go. They still didn't care. They said they would rather be grounded until they are 18 than go and live with Bm.

The police were called and they were no help. They will not enforce custody orders, it has to go before a judge. According to DHs lawyers he can't get in trouble for this because he isn't the one stopping them from going. SS is 16 and SD is 17 so they have a huge say in where they live. The lawyer said DH will easily get custody. He is trying to get an emergency hearing to see if custody can be changed ASAP.

I am honestly not cool with any of it. I'm not happy with how the situation was handled from the kids end. I am not happy how it was handled with the police. Honestly I am not happy about the idea of them living with us full time. I would never fight that of course but it is something life changing.

This whole situation is a mess.
Oh gee, this is new. 🙄
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Do you really think BM is going to file for contempt? Knowing she'd lose? People throw a lot of money at lawyers on here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic