My husband took a different job

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:27 am Lol good morning bumpyitybumpbump!
It's the other brat.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you are a team then you are wrong. You sound controlling and lacking in sympathy and understanding. Leaving a water bottle at home is not something to gripe about. It happens. And since YOU are the one who doesn't like leftovers of coffee from home then YOU should cut that out for the most part. Who makes the most money should NOT be your focus but it seems to be. I always tried to convince my dear husband that taking a lunch wouldn't kill him but he worked in a neighboring community and really looked forward to eating with his colleagues so it helped him get through the day. And I agree that I hope this is just a troll. What a miserable attitude you have.
bumpitybumpbump
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:27 am Lol good morning bumpyitybumpbump!
Not every post is mine, idiot.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:03 am " I am certified and make more money. So I always believe that I should get the extras."

Is this a designation for some level of nursing care? I am not familiar with the various degrees or certificates, but why do so many of these comparison/complaint posts about salary always seem to be from health care workers?
Where did they mention they were in health care? I must have missed it in the post. Nurses aren't certified. CNAs might be certified but they make shit money.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

This is too stupid to be real. Improve your believability next time. 0/10.
Locked Previous topicNext topic