My husband took a different job

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My husband took a different job to spend more time with family. He was working 12-14 hrs over night 6 days a week. He took a day shift 5 days a week. Working only 8 hrs. We decided it will be okay if cuts were made.

Am I wrong thinking the cuts should all come from him? He brings up that even before he switched jobs he packed lunch,took water and coffee from home. I never let him eat out. It gets expensive. I always buy lunch and coffee. I don't like leftovers or coffee from home.

Well yesterday he stopped at a gas station and bought a water. That opened a new can of worms. I got an alert that a debt was done for $1.50. I yelled at him because I didn't for this. He told me that he forgot his water at home. Intold him he should of went with out. I told him that he needs to cut. He laughed and said what else can I do. I called him a poor loser. I told him it's always been his fault that we are in the position we are in. I am certified and make more money. So I always believe that I should get the extras.

Well he brought up that I and the 3 kids stop at dunkin everyday and the fact that I buy lunch daily. I don't think I should have to cut anything. The kids and ai should not have to suffer.
I told him that I know he needs new sneakers but he is going to have to wait.

I don't feel like I should suffer because he makes less money.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I so hope this is a troll post. I make absolutely nothing and my husband makes sure I'm taken care of. If this is true you are a sick human being.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:31 am I so hope this is a troll post. I make absolutely nothing and my husband makes sure I'm taken care of. If this is true you are a sick human being.
How am I sick??
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

0/10
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Lol good morning bumpyitybumpbump!
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Troll harder
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Life in Trollville is way more exciting than my world. However I’m bored. So good luck when he divorces your controlling ass.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:15 am My husband took a different job to spend more time with family. He was working 12-14 hrs over night 6 days a week. He took a day shift 5 days a week. Working only 8 hrs. We decided it will be okay if cuts were made.

Am I wrong thinking the cuts should all come from him? He brings up that even before he switched jobs he packed lunch,took water and coffee from home. I never let him eat out. It gets expensive. I always buy lunch and coffee. I don't like leftovers or coffee from home.

Well yesterday he stopped at a gas station and bought a water. That opened a new can of worms. I got an alert that a debt was done for $1.50. I yelled at him because I didn't for this. He told me that he forgot his water at home. Intold him he should of went with out. I told him that he needs to cut. He laughed and said what else can I do. I called him a poor loser. I told him it's always been his fault that we are in the position we are in. I am certified and make more money. So I always believe that I should get the extras.

Well he brought up that I and the 3 kids stop at dunkin everyday and the fact that I buy lunch daily. I don't think I should have to cut anything. The kids and ai should not have to suffer.

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:15 am My husband took a different job to spend more time with family. He was working 12-14 hrs over night 6 days a week. He took a day shift 5 days a week. Working only 8 hrs. We decided it will be okay if cuts were made.

Ummm?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

" I am certified and make more money. So I always believe that I should get the extras."

Is this a designation for some level of nursing care? I am not familiar with the various degrees or certificates, but why do so many of these comparison/complaint posts about salary always seem to be from health care workers?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I guess at least this is something new. 😂
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic