I'm second guessing these directions. Mom2boys! I think I need your mind right now...

Deleted User 1990

Unread post

I'm making a roast that's three pounds, and it says 275 for 80 minutes....

That's not going to do it, is it??

Maybe they meant 375?

Is 275 enough to cook it?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Her mind? She is the most unintelligent person on here. She can't read. She has no common sense.

She just was talking about hair from a messy bun falling on a person during surgery.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:07 pm Her mind? She is the most unintelligent person on here. She can't read. She has no common sense.

She just was talking about hair from a messy bun falling on a person during surgery.
Uuuuhhh, she's a F***ing chef and you're probably not. So hush, I'm asking the insider on steak knowledge here.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:07 pm Her mind? She is the most unintelligent person on here. She can't read. She has no common sense.

Ok she may not know about surgery but she did go to culinary school And seems well versed in cooking 🤷‍♀️ And seriously you think SHE is the most unintelligent?? Lol have you let some of the others. .
Anonymous 3

Unread post

275 for 80 minutes is perfect for a three pound roast.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Low and slow makes for more tender meat. So 275 will be fine.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Damn! You’re asking me about Fahrenheit and pounds ?! Let me convert those… 😂
BRB
BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:06 pm I'm making a roast that's three pounds, and it says 275 for 80 minutes....

That's not going to do it, is it??

Maybe they meant 375?

Is 275 enough to cook it?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ok, got it!
It does sound fine to me. It’s better to cook a roast at a lower temperature for a long time and 3 pounds isn’t that much to cook. A higher temperature may result in a tougher roast. Drier, too.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:20 pm Ok, got it!
It does sound fine to me. It’s better to cook a roast at a lower temperature for a long time and 3 pounds isn’t that much to cook. A higher temperature may result in a tougher roast. Drier, too.
Thank you!!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You want that fat to render 😋😋
BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:31 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:20 pm Ok, got it!
Thank you!!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic