I am triggered this morning

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Since you were 3??? Seriously? Get help.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you think the world is going to tip toe around you, you are forever going to be triggered and upset… which is not a healthy way to live.

The only person you can control is yourself. I would suggest counseling so you can learn how to deal with your issues.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My dear you don’t know me—so you can’t possibly k ow my maternal history—but with that said you are the best troll ever.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:14 am
Heyteacher wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:48 am I’m sorry but this issue is yours not hers or anyone else’s.

It’s like a woman experiencing infertility expecting someone not to post a pregnancy announcement or baby pictures.

If you can’t deal, don’t log on.
Posting baby stuff and pregnancy stuff is wrong. That could really upset someone
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:47 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:26 am I am sorry you don't have a relationship with yours. Is she not supposed to post about hers because of your own personal issues?
It's just polite to be careful of what you post.
I saw your other comment. Give me a giant break. These are your problems to work through. Not up to anyone else to tiptoe around you.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

From someone with complex ptsd: you need a therapist, maybe a psych doctor, and some coping skills. I struggle with loud noises but I can’t expect people to tiptoe around me. I get it better than you think. Some things that may help you in the meantime is box breathing and meditation.

You cannot expect others to change what they do just because it is triggering for you. Take care of yourself.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I'm thinking...another BS post. Try harder.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:49 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:44 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:42 am

You just read about someone hurting and said whatever you could to make it hurt more.

You need therapy.
😂😂😂😂😂 My dad is amazing. I will shout it to the world. And i don't give 2 fucks about a troll 🧌 on the internet. Bye
Be careful. If we were in a horror movie right now, everyone in the audience would be able to see what comes next.
Lucky we aren't huh
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:26 am I am sorry you don't have a relationship with yours. Is she not supposed to post about hers because of your own personal issues?

I’m not dating anyone but I can be happy for those that are. If my writing friend gets a story published and I don’t I read hers, realize I need to improve, and congratulate her. Your friend was probably just happy and decided to share it with everyone. No sense raining on her parade. Instead scroll on by if it hurts too much. Honestly if we are worried about what could offend someone we’d say nothing at all.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:26 pm
I saw your other comment. Give me a giant break. These are your problems to work through. Not up to anyone else to tiptoe around you.
I just saw that too. This has to be a bs post.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOl!

2/10
Locked Previous topicNext topic