I am triggered this morning

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:49 am
mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:33 am You need to speak with a therapist. I mean that in all sincerity. People should not have to walk on eggshells because someone else might get upset. You need to find a way to deal with things like this.
I don't post anything I make with strawberries because I know my friend is allergic. I don't want to upset her.
Give me a break. Just stop..It is asinine to expect others to cater to you. Period.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 3

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:21 am Pretty typical responses though…this is pretty much how it goes every time…

Anon poster : “ I’m sad about something”

Everyone else in the group : “ So what, go f**k yourself and shut up”
Because it's a STUPID TROLL POST. You honestly believe this woman doesn't post strawberry recipes because somebody may be allergic? LMAO. Get a clue. Nobody says 'f**k yourself' when it's a legit poster posting about a real issue she is having.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:22 am
BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:19 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:33 am Good morning Bumpitybump!
Dude… stop. No one thinks you’re cool, fun or smart for making people feel too uncomfortable to post anon.
Wow. You really are a dull woman to believe all of these stupid troll posts.
Hey cumsquat! No one gives a shit.
PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Being "triggered" by a post is one thing. Expecting people to walk on eggshells to avoid triggering anyone is something else. I honestly can't think of anything that couldn't be a potential trigger for someone (especially since we're counting allergens as triggers).
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:26 am
BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:21 am Pretty typical responses though…this is pretty much how it goes every time…

Because it's a STUPID TROLL POST. You honestly believe this woman doesn't post strawberry recipes because somebody may be allergic? LMAO. Get a clue. Nobody says 'f**k yourself' when it's a legit poster posting about a real issue she is having.
Wow lady, you seem to be losing your cool a little bit. Maybe a five minute break before you come back will make you feel better…
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Your issues with your dad are not her problem. She doesn't need to tip toe around you because her father is great. My father is great too. In my life. In my kids lives. He's lovely. He's caring. Works hard. Is that for me no matter what. And I will brag about him any chance I get.

You need therapy.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 am Your issues with your dad are not her problem. She doesn't need to tip toe around you because her father is great. My father is great too. In my life. In my kids lives. He's lovely. He's caring. Works hard. Is that for me no matter what. And I will brag about him any chance I get.

You need therapy.
You just read about someone hurting and said whatever you could to make it hurt more.

You need therapy.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:42 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 am Your issues with your dad are not her problem. She doesn't need to tip toe around you because her father is great. My father is great too. In my life. In my kids lives. He's lovely. He's caring. Works hard. Is that for me no matter what. And I will brag about him any chance I get.

You need therapy.
You just read about someone hurting and said whatever you could to make it hurt more.

You need therapy.
😂😂😂😂😂 My dad is amazing. I will shout it to the world. And i don't give 2 fucks about a troll 🧌 on the internet. Bye
Anonymous 4

Unread post

The problem is she didn't just say she's sad about it she says her friend shouldn't have posted it because it upset her. Anything can be triggering to someone especially if we're considering ridiculous things like food allergies triggering.
If she can't handle others talking about their dads she needs therapy. I don't have a great relationship with my dad I don't get triggered by those who do. I have friends who lost and greatly miss their moms it doesn't mean I can't love and post about mine. My friends have told me to make every second with her count because it's so precious and that's what I'm doing I'm taking their advice.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:44 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:42 am

You need therapy.

You need therapy.
😂😂😂😂😂 My dad is amazing. I will shout it to the world. And i don't give 2 fucks about a troll 🧌 on the internet. Bye
Be careful. If we were in a horror movie right now, everyone in the audience would be able to see what comes next.
Locked Previous topicNext topic