I am triggered this morning

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My friend knows I have a huge issues with my father. He has not been around since I was 3. She knows how upset I get.

Well this morning she posts on insta how awesome her dad is. Her stove stopped working last night and she has a dinner party today. She posted a pic of the stove that her dad came over with. She had pics of him setting it up and making sure it works. Under her post other people were talking about thier awesome dads.

I am here crying . My Sunday is ruined.

PSA......please watch what you posy. Youvmay upset someone and trigger them.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Grow up. If you can't handle social media don't use it.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am sorry you don't have a relationship with yours. Is she not supposed to post about hers because of your own personal issues?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You need to speak with a therapist. I mean that in all sincerity. People should not have to walk on eggshells because someone else might get upset. You need to find a way to deal with things like this.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Good morning Bumpitybump!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Therapy. You need Therapy. Just because you don't have that relationship doesn't mean she can't be thankful for hers.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:23 am Grow up. If you can't handle social media don't use it.
I can handle it fine.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't have a relationship with my Mom but I am just happy for those who have good relationships.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:26 am I am sorry you don't have a relationship with yours. Is she not supposed to post about hers because of your own personal issues?
It's just polite to be careful of what you post.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Your daddy issues are yours. Deal with them and be happy for others.
Locked Previous topicNext topic