MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:02 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:26 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:47 am

It's just polite to be careful of what you post.
I saw your other comment. Give me a giant break. These are your problems to work through. Not up to anyone else to tiptoe around you.
I just saw that too. This has to be a bs post.
Beginning to think so too.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am not sure of the validity of this post — but there are several subs on Reddit that legit can ruin my entire day if I read too much of them (no, I will not be sharing which ones), lol, so I sort of understand the sentiment…just not on the specific issues of absent fathers & infertility.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

No one is responsible for your daddy issues, other than your own father.
That’s ridiculous to get upset because someone has a good relationship with their father.
I’m assuming your child(ren) have a father, IF they have a good relationship with him does that trigger you too??

Honestly, you should seek therapy.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sometimes what I see on social media can make me feel sad, envious, and upset. My feelings are my responsibility. I do think people should be conscious of what they post, the timing, etc., but moreso because they can come off as uncaring in certain situations- like people who posted gratuitously about vacation and travel at the height of covid, or posting some first world problem immediately after a national tragedy. But in general, no one else is responsible for how you feel about their lives.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If social media triggers you then it's your responsibility to avoid social media. You can't expect the rest of the world to cater to your triggers.

And for your own mental health and well-being, I suggest you seek some professional help with your father issues. I get it, I have mother issues up the ying yang. But they are my issues to deal with. I don't get to tell everyone else to stop talking about their awesome moms just because I have issues about mine.
Locked Previous topicNext topic