Screenshot_20220729-091034_Instagram.jpg
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Sue em’
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So, they will allow blue hair, but not hair pulled up haphazardly...even though it is out of the face like required.
They are stupid obviously as it makes no sense st all.
Stupidity like this makes me glad that I homeschool and I don't have to deal with moronic rules that make no sense.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:01 am So, they will allow blue hair, but not hair pulled up haphazardly...even though it is out of the face like required.
Stupidity like this makes me glad that I homeschool and I don't have to deal with moronic rules that make no sense.
This is for employees in a hospital.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:03 am
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:01 am So, they will allow blue hair, but not hair pulled up haphazardly...even though it is out of the face like required.
This is for employees in a hospital.
I still think it's silly. They will allow colors, but not hair just pulled back in a hurry. I was in the hospital recently for surgery and somw.of my nurses had colored hair, some had messy buns, visible tattoos..who cares as long as it doesn't interfere with their job.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Does this apply to men as well? Because if they’re only targeting women they can stuff it. And these days lots of men wear buns, even headbands
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's just hair. As long as it doesn't pose a safety risk it shouldn't matter. A nurse with blue hair can do the same job as a nurse with a messy bun or a nurse with natural hair.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You can have green hair, but not a messy bun… That seems a little weird. I think some women can make a messy bun look good and some just look messy.
PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Some people take the "messy bun" look too far and really do look a mess. I can understand a hospital not wanting their staff to look "messy" and it's much easier and smarter to make a general rule rather than pick out who is "too messy".
If there hadn't been employees showing up an absolute mess, I would wonder why the change.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think its just a hairstyle and shouldn't be a big deal to not wear a messy bun just do your hair another way.
I think its a crazy rule but it shouldn't be a big deal to follow it. Certainly not worth fighting it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic