Petty I Know, But...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

How would your family feel if your ex husband buried you on a golf course that he purchased 10 years after your divorce?

It's weird. Really weird.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I know who this is about and I wouldn't expect anything lower from a man with no class to begin with. However I'm going to pretend I don't know this is a Trump post......

I'm not sure why an ex husband would be granted any decision making powers over what happens to my body to begin with. I expect that disposal of my remains would follow whatever I have stipulated in my will. My kids would be the ones expected to follow the directions outlined in my will. I mean I don't suppose there would be anything I could do if they don't follow it given that I'd be dead but I certainly wouldn't expect my ex to have any part of it even if I shared the kids with him. He shouldn't even be involved other than to maybe attend the funeral but shouldn't be involved in any of the planning/finances/etc with it unless otherwise stipulated in the will.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don’t think it’s weird if that is what she wanted and it didn’t go against any of her final wishes.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

If this was prearranged prior to her death, then that was between them, no matter how odd it is. If she left the decision up to him, again, that was a private matter for the two of them
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They were divorced on the grounds of inhumane and cruel behavior. She was married twice after she divorced Trump. She didn’t get a large divorce settlement because he was nowhere close to being super wealthy. Either she never updated documents from decades ago that allowed Trump to choose the location or he’s being his usual sketchy self. That sounds awful. Did she even play golf?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t understand your question really. How would my family feel about me being buried? I don’t know. Likely glad that someone cared enough to take care of it.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It isn't like he just dug a random hole and tossed her in. It's a secluded family plot. I'm pretty sure she knew she would be buried there.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

I don’t think I’d care…
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Plus, the whole family is going to be buried there including Trump himself.

Anyone bothered by this is just trying to be upset about something, her own children were happy with it.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:44 pm They were divorced on the grounds of inhumane and cruel behavior. She was married twice after she divorced Trump. She didn’t get a large divorce settlement because he was nowhere close to being super wealthy. Either she never updated documents from decades ago that allowed Trump to choose the location or he’s being his usual sketchy self. That sounds awful. Did she even play golf?
Or… she wanted to be buried with her children. Which is what will happen now that she’s in the Family plot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic