Petty I Know, But...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:59 am Dude, who the f**k cares??

Are you going to handle it well if when your mother dies her grave and everything about her burial is ripped apart by some disgusting whore who is just trying to pretend they’re somehow intelligent by acting like they have insight into the reason you chose your mothers final resting place?

Once you’re dead do you think your soul would care if your children are put through that sort of inhumanness coming from people towards them?

Or will you just expect it…because you assume your callousness is the same kind of bitterness that consumes everyone else just like it consumed you?
EebilKitteh wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:29 am Tax code in New Jersey exempts cemetery land from all taxes, rates, and assessments – and her grave, as such, potentially has advantageous tax implications for a Trump family trust that owns the golf business, in a state where property and land taxes are notoriously high.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... urse-taxes
It’s not about Trump caring for his family. It’s about the tax breaks he’ll get. Someone does something like that people will give their opinion.

He’s also planned a 1,000 plot burial ground nearby. He was at one point planning a mausoleum but officials said no. The golf course is losing money. Another moneymaker was to bring sharia law loving terrorists from Saudi Arabia. The men in dresses who still terrorize women paid hundreds of millions of dollars to Trump.

I’m not sure what’s wrong with the whole family going to a normal cemetery like his Fred Trump who is in Queens.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

EebilKitteh wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:22 pm Anything goes here now? The report button is broke.
I don’t miss the report button TBH. A part of what killed this group was members posting stuff to start drama and start abusing the report button when they get the response they were fishing for, instead of letting it go.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:48 pm

Are you going to handle it well if when your mother dies her grave and everything about her burial is ripped apart by some disgusting whore who is just trying to pretend they’re somehow intelligent by acting like they have insight into the reason you chose your mothers final resting place?

Once you’re dead do you think your soul would care if your children are put through that sort of inhumanness coming from people towards them?

Or will you just expect it…because you assume your callousness is the same kind of bitterness that consumes everyone else just like it consumed you?
EebilKitteh wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:29 am Tax code in New Jersey exempts cemetery land from all taxes, rates, and assessments – and her grave, as such, potentially has advantageous tax implications for a Trump family trust that owns the golf business, in a state where property and land taxes are notoriously high.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... urse-taxes
It’s not about Trump caring for his family. It’s about the tax breaks he’ll get. Someone does something like that people will give their opinion.

He’s also planned a 1,000 plot burial ground nearby. He was at one point planning a mausoleum but officials said no. The golf course is losing money. Another moneymaker was to bring sharia law loving terrorists from Saudi Arabia. The men in dresses who still terrorize women paid hundreds of millions of dollars to Trump.

I’m not sure what’s wrong with the whole family going to a normal cemetery like his Fred Trump who is in Queens.
People can give their opinion, but it won’t make the gesture any less tacky or stop people from saying something about it. Bob shouldn’t be calling people names but posting memes making fun of a dead woman’s grave ain’t cute either.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:58 pm

People can give their opinion, but it won’t make the gesture any less tacky or stop people from saying something about it. Bob shouldn’t be calling people names but posting memes making fun of a dead woman’s grave ain’t cute either.
^^ I agree 100%
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I think of it it’s kind of sad thinking of her grave all alone on a golf course. Golf balls fly everywhere. People will be needing to retrieve their balls on top of her grave.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry but it IS totally weird. Trump probably wanted to save some money by plopping her on the golf course. Disgusting. But then everything he does always is.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:41 pm

When I think of it it’s kind of sad thinking of her grave all alone on a golf course. Golf balls fly everywhere. People will be needing to retrieve their balls on top of her grave.
As long as this doesn’t go against her final wishes, I don’t find it sad at all. It’s a private family decision that isn’t my place to judge just because I don’t like her ex-husband and her son.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:31 pm

As long as this doesn’t go against her final wishes, I don’t find it sad at all. It’s a private family decision that isn’t my place to judge just because I don’t like her ex-husband and her son.
Exactly and outside of the fuss being made about it, it's no ones business.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:57 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:31 pm

Exactly and outside of the fuss being made about it, it's no ones business.
It is worth the small talk and giving an opinion because it’s so unusual. Nothing wrong with that. It’s not like someone’s trying to get in to their business by starting a petition or anything. It’s harmless discussion.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I really don't like to be petty so thought a lot about this post that I made. More than is normal, lol. It was petty but I think it stemmed from the fact that I found the LIV golf tournament at Bedminster tasteless and Trump's comments about 9-11 pretty horrible. Conversations about those things are hard but an easy target is Ivana's grave site.

People should be allowed to be buried where they wish and with whom they wish. I want to be buried in my backyard and zoning in my town permits that. My backyard isn't nearly as nice as Bedminster but I'm not going to have a Saudi sponsored golf tournament in it or say that "no body's gotten to the bottom of 9-11" so chances are no one will care if there is suddenly a grave site, bouquet of roses, and a foot stone along with the crab grass and currently zucchini and watermelon vines.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic