Petty I Know, But...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

EebilKitteh wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:22 pm Anything goes here now? The report button is broke.
Sort of… you bring in the jokes aimed at someone’s dead mother, you might get some jokes aimed right back atcha’.

Don’t start the laughter if you don’t want to hear other people laughing too… ;) Warning; might not make the same comical observations though…
EebilKitteh
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Last time I checked there is freedom of speech and nothing was said about you personally. You got nasty and called me a whore. No wonder this site is dying. Doing a bang up job there Bob.
EebilKitteh
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Thank you @lexy
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

EebilKitteh wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:44 pm Last time I checked there is freedom of speech and nothing was said about you personally. You got nasty and called me a whore. No wonder this site is dying. Doing a bang up job there Bob.
Lmao, says the person bringing jokes about someone's grave to the table...

Freedom OF speech… not Freedom FROM speech.

If you don’t want to be treated like someone who targets dead mothers, don’t act like one.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:48 pm
EebilKitteh wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:44 pm Last time I checked there is freedom of speech and nothing was said about you personally. You got nasty and called me a whore. No wonder this site is dying. Doing a bang up job there Bob.

If you don’t want to be treated like someone who targets dead mothers, don’t act like one.
Where have I said a word about where she's buried?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:04 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:48 pm

Where have I said a word about where she's buried?
I don't know why you think this would be about you...
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:54 am
EebilKitteh wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:25 am Image
Childish
I didn’t think memes were allowed here. Did that change?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
EebilKitteh
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

It's a tweet. Are tweets not allowed? I haven't been here for a while and I am remembering now why.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:59 am Dude, who the f**k cares??

Are you going to handle it well if when your mother dies her grave and everything about her burial is ripped apart by some disgusting whore who is just trying to pretend they’re somehow intelligent by acting like they have insight into the reason you chose your mothers final resting place?

Once you’re dead do you think your soul would care if your children are put through that sort of inhumanness coming from people towards them?

Or will you just expect it…because you assume your callousness is the same kind of bitterness that consumes everyone else just like it consumed you?
EebilKitteh wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:29 am Tax code in New Jersey exempts cemetery land from all taxes, rates, and assessments – and her grave, as such, potentially has advantageous tax implications for a Trump family trust that owns the golf business, in a state where property and land taxes are notoriously high.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... urse-taxes
I’m not a fan of nitpicking over somebody’s grave, so I agree with you if that is the overall point that you’re making. But your message got totally lost with the name calling and it really cheapened your argument.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:54 am
EebilKitteh wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:25 am Image
Childish
I saw that on IG the other day and shook my head.

Death is just a line I don’t cross because it’s nothing to play with.
Locked Previous topicNext topic