I don’t think I’ve ever seen this before. Do you support the charges?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:06 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:49 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:34 am

I’m not saying anyone does get preferential treatment… I’m saying I have never seen anyone charged with a hate crime against a white person for being white…

I’ve seen it on religious grounds, or because they were gay… but never just because of the color of their skin.
I remember reading an article a couple years ago that more are charged with hate crimes against white people than most other racial demographics. I want to say that article was about NY stats because I remember at the time it had reminded me of another incident I’d read a few years prior to that about a man assaulting a woman because she was white. I’m sure I’ve read about incidents in other states as well.
Hate crimes against white people for being white, or for being gay or a certain religion?

I’ve never seen it because of skin color… maybe it has happened before, I’ve just never heard of it happening.
For being white. I’ll see if I have that one article saved somewhere or can find it and link it for you later after I pick up Dd.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Absolutely.
Locked Previous topicNext topic