I told my ex he couldn't take the kids on a trip after all.

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:16 am
Conweis wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:07 pm I agree with you. This is really early for the kids to meet his love interest. Now if he was friends with this woman for a long time and had already been around the kids, as a friend, it would be different.
I was beginning to think me and op were the only ones who thought it was too early to meet the gf. These ladies are crazy and most just want to argue and i bet they don't even believe what they are telling OP. I guarantee most wouldn't allow their kids to go on the trip ether.
If a mom brings random men around their children, they are looked down on. If a man does vice versa, it seems to be OK. Even in a group filled of women they are under that mindset.
My mom brought random men around us growing up. Ingot attached to some of these people and then they were gone. Its BS to put a kid through. On top of that, the risk of molestation, abuse etc etc.... Nope, not worth it.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:15 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:16 am
Conweis wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:07 pm I agree with you. This is really early for the kids to meet his love interest. Now if he was friends with this woman for a long time and had already been around the kids, as a friend, it would be different.
I was beginning to think me and op were the only ones who thought it was too early to meet the gf. These ladies are crazy and most just want to argue and i bet they don't even believe what they are telling OP. I guarantee most wouldn't allow their kids to go on the trip ether.
If a mom brings random men around their children, they are looked down on. If a man does vice versa, it seems to be OK. Even in a group filled of women they are under that mindset.
My mom brought random men around us growing up. Ingot attached to some of these people and then they were gone. Its BS to put a kid through. On top of that, the risk of molestation, abuse etc etc.... Nope, not worth it.
100% agree it's so strange that amount of women here that claim they would be ok with this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic