Missing him...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Missing our loved ones that have passed on, feeling that empty hole.

The breaking of our hearts, holding on to loving memories and comforting thoughts.

Sending tears as prayers, wishing we could hear their voice one more time, and get one more hug.

Even when alone and hurting, we reach out for comfort and healing.

Forgiving those who say the wrong things to us, because they haven't yet been through this.

Hoping that no one else loves someone and loses them...

Regretting those times of arguing and past grudges, knowing now that life is way too short to forsake happiness.

Accepting that they are with us in Spirit and looking down from Heaven, Interceding.

Watching over us while we are sleeping, keeping us from all danger, and singing praises with Host of Angels.

All while Resting peacefully, absent from the Body but with God, Forever.

Waiting for the moment of Tribulation, and Our being raised up with Him.

Not all will sleep, but some are called to Witness this.

And, our Loved Ones on the Otherside are ready for the Judgment.

The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord is truly Coming!

The Tribulation; pains and suffering endured, the tears poured out, for our mourning, the wailings are heard and Our Father ensures His Promises.

Don't think the tears are not counted, God has them in His Heart, COLLECTED!

And, that's the Power of Love, death can not stop it, many Waters won't quench it, and the rivers can't sweep it away.

Only the Living Water can give us peace and comfort.

Expecting to see them again, and understanding that this is not the End, reminds of the purpose.

We need to focus!

Dreaming of being with them, and doing only the things that we wished we could and talked about.

Not realizing then that life on earth is too short...

And, we only have this moment!

Yet, after death we live AGAIN, at the Sound of the Trumpet.

Then, we will see our loved ones again and live forever as a Family.

Can't wait, but WE HAVE TO....

Patience is a virtue.

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My Dad's died 12/2019 and 3/30/2022... my Paw Paw died August 2018.. plus Mother-Roberta and MaMa RIHP
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

My dad passed away from pancreatic cancer on July 20th of 1994. This past Wednesday marked the 28th since he's been gone.

My FIL passed away on my birthday back in 2005 from colon cancer and my MIL, who I never met but was supposed to the day she died (she had been in hospital recovering from a surgery and had a heart attack), has been gone since February of 1985.

Miss them terribly.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sending hugs and love, my dad from pancreatic cancer March 30, 2022. He was diagnosed last June, fought the good fight, and he's no longer in pain, resting in peace. God bless you 🙏🙌
AZOldCoot wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:59 am My dad passed away from pancreatic cancer on July 20th of 1994. This past Wednesday marked the 28th since he's been gone.

My FIL passed away on my birthday back in 2005 from colon cancer and my MIL, who I never met but was supposed to the day she died (she had been in hospital recovering from a surgery and had a heart attack), has been gone since February of 1985.

Miss them terribly.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This was beautiful. I lost too many to list.

Thank you.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:16 pm This was beautiful. I lost too many to list.

Thank you.
Hugs My Friend. You have an army protecting you...God bless you.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Godstar, I am so sorry for the recent loss of your dad. 💕🙏

Godstar wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:12 pm Sending hugs and love, my dad from pancreatic cancer March 30, 2022. He was diagnosed last June, fought the good fight, and he's no longer in pain, resting in peace. God bless you 🙏🙌
AZOldCoot wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:59 am My dad passed away from pancreatic cancer on July 20th of 1994. This past Wednesday marked the 28th since he's been gone.

Miss them terribly.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:37 pm
KendallsMom wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:16 pm This was beautiful. I lost too many to list.

Thank you.
Hugs My Friend. You have an army protecting you...God bless you.
Thank you God Star. Your words are comforting. God bless you and I'm sorry for your loss.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My dad passed away on June 11th of this year. He was in hospital for one week before his heart stopped. No one at the hospital would tell me anything. They said he was fine. He was so tired and weak. I thought he was going to go to the nursing home and get a little better. I thought we had another six months, at least. Maybe a year. I'm ridden with guilt. I should have called more people to say goodbye. I should have fixed up his house more, maybe he would have had a better quality of life. We had his memorial service on Saturday. I thought I would feel better. I don't. I've never been this depressed in my life.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:03 am My dad passed away on June 11th of this year. He was in hospital for one week before his heart stopped. No one at the hospital would tell me anything. They said he was fine. He was so tired and weak. I thought he was going to go to the nursing home and get a little better. I thought we had another six months, at least. Maybe a year. I'm ridden with guilt. I should have called more people to say goodbye. I should have fixed up his house more, maybe he would have had a better quality of life. We had his memorial service on Saturday. I thought I would feel better. I don't. I've never been this depressed in my life.
I'm so sorry this is happening to you, a loss is bad enough, it's worse when you feel you could have done more. I'm sure you did your best based on what you knew and that's all anyone can ask! My condolences to you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic