Im not trolling but youre going to think I am

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Maybe next time when he says he has to go, you'll shut your trap and let him go.

ffs - you have to make EVERYTHING about you, don't you?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:27 am Maybe next time when he says he has to go, you'll shut your trap and let him go.

ffs - you have to make EVERYTHING about you, don't you?
Well of course. How else will she be able to play victim.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:34 am I’ve grown weary of your posts where you engage in a relationship with someone whom you’ve described as toxic over and over. Being alone HAS to be better than that. Apparently, you can’t see that.

You keep making these posts and unhealthy decisions, and you wonder why people aren’t supportive of you. Figure it out. If you can’t, find a therapist and leave this crazy relationship exactly where it was - in the state you left.

Good gravy.
I understand and I'm sorry. I know my posts are very repetitive. I have not spoken to him since that day so it's going on two and a half weeks. It takes me so long to stand up for myself and its just the way I've been programmed since childhood I know it's exhausting to read.I just have this tape playing in my head non-stop that i deserve to be treated like shit for simply being.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:34 am I’ve grown weary of your posts where you engage in a relationship with someone whom you’ve described as toxic over and over. Being alone HAS to be better than that. Apparently, you can’t see that.

You keep making these posts and unhealthy decisions, and you wonder why people aren’t supportive of you. Figure it out. If you can’t, find a therapist and leave this crazy relationship exactly where it was - in the state you left.

Good gravy.
I understand and I'm sorry. I know my posts are very repetitive. I have not spoken to him since that day so it's going on two and a half weeks. It takes me so long to stand up for myself and its just the way I've been programmed since childhood I know it's exhausting to read.I just have this tape playing in my head non-stop that i deserve to be treated like shit for simply being.
The first step to change is self-awareness. You are describing that by understanding you were raised to believe you don't deserve respect.

The next step is choosing a different course of action or different response. It is very difficult to just stop doing something, or break a habit unless you replace it with something else. That could be a journal where you write down your feelings and also goals. Or a reward for yourself every time you choose not to return to old patterns. Or a different outlet/person to connect to instead of an abusive person.

The choice is up to you. But nothing anyone else does or says will change things for you. Only you can do that.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:24 am I'm sorry he did that to you. Walking around naked is one thing, but pointing a camera at your nether regions is entirely different. I hope you'll find the self-confidence to realize you don't need people like that in your life, and to cut them out completely.
LOL if only! You must be new here...
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm

Good gravy.
There’s no reason to apologize to me. I’m certain you will eventually be okay if you stay away. If you go back, it will be the same thing another day. YOU have to decide you don’t deserve to be treated any way except for with respect. Once you do, others will notice and those who won’t respect you will not even bother. I spent the better part of forty years letting people treat me like I wasn’t worthy. I refuse to do that again - and neither should you.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SMH
Anonymous 4

Unread post

This is almost as weird as that time tou were peeing all over yourself.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm not. I also came from a mess of a family and I understand that it can take time to separate yourself from that. I'm in a good place now after years of work but I still have some issues with my siblings that I'm working through.
We shouldn't give up hope for someone just because they're having difficulties.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:29 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:24 am I'm sorry he did that to you. Walking around naked is one thing, but pointing a camera at your nether regions is entirely different. I hope you'll find the self-confidence to realize you don't need people like that in your life, and to cut them out completely.
LOL if only! You must be new here...
Locked Previous topicNext topic