I almost laughed when BM lost custody

Anonymous 1

Unread post

BM met a guy earlier this year. She decided to get married suddenly which was a shock for the kids.

Then she announced her and the kids were moving across the country. DH said he would not agree to it and she would need to take it to court and win.

She made the arrangements to move while waiting for the court date. They rented a big house to accommodate all the kids. She was convinced that the judge would side with her. She has always had golden uterus syndrome but this is the worst I have ever seen her.

Well the court date came and she did not win. The judge ruled that it would be better for the kids to stay where they are and he took their opinions into account

The look on BMs face was priceless when she realized the kids were not going with her. It took everything in me not to laugh. I am sure that makes me a horrible person but honestly I dont feel bad. She was delusional in the first place.

I am also somewhat freaking out because now we will have more kids here all the time. We will be fine after we get used to it. In the end I am glad that the kids got what they wanted.

BM is of course playing the victim. She even went as far as saying that DH took the kids away from her even though she is the one moving away. If the visitations she got were good enough for DH in her mind then they should be good enough for her.

In the end the kids "won" and that's all that matters.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Spin off 5/10
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This happened to my friend a few years ago but mom was only moving like 4 hours away. Judge still ruled in favor of dad and the kids. And she has to pay child support and tries all the time to get it to be less because she's a sahm with like 2 kids with her new husband and he has 2. She has 3 kids with my friend. She even had to come back home and stay with her mom for visitation until the court order was actually set. 3 years later she's still sour about it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You can change your screen name bumpity but your troll posts still suck!
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

🙄 I guess it's the little things in life....very little...that can cause a person to "almost" giggle.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

We are facing a similar situation. Not because of a move, just some tough luck on her part. I would never laugh at her. I feel bad for her and the kids and we are doing what we can to make it all less traumatic for all involved. Taking BM down for a poor choice that snowballed isn’t helpful to any of us. It definitely wouldn’t make me feel better
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:23 am BM met a guy earlier this year. She decided to get married suddenly which was a shock for the kids.

Then she announced her and the kids were moving across the country. DH said he would not agree to it and she would need to take it to court and win.

She made the arrangements to move while waiting for the court date. They rented a big house to accommodate all the kids. She was convinced that the judge would side with her. She has always had golden uterus syndrome but this is the worst I have ever seen her.

Well the court date came and she did not win. The judge ruled that it would be better for the kids to stay where they are and he took their opinions into account

The look on BMs face was priceless when she realized the kids were not going with her. It took everything in me not to laugh. I am sure that makes me a horrible person but honestly I dont feel bad. She was delusional in the first place.

I am also somewhat freaking out because now we will have more kids here all the time. We will be fine after we get used to it. In the end I am glad that the kids got what they wanted.

BM is of course playing the victim. She even went as far as saying that DH took the kids away from her even though she is the one moving away. If the visitations she got were good enough for DH in her mind then they should be good enough for her.

In the end the kids "won" and that's all that matters.
Okie dokie
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No one cares
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Yeah ... That's hilarious ...
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't find it funny...but it does seem like poetic justice to me. My husband's ex wife tried to make our life hell for years. She told him he was a terrible father all the time, even saying it in front of her child. She kept the child from us often. Last year, it became clear that she could no longer handle or care for M. So, M came to live with us. And has thrived. They're finally learning to take pride in their appearance and use basic hygiene. They finally made friends. They're passing in school and sometimes have the highest grades of all the kids. They help around the house. M and I finally get along. Well. I won't lie, it has been validating. The kids are what matters but it's like now we have proof that we were good parents/ a good influence all along.
Locked Previous topicNext topic