So, I broke my right shoulder today.. how was your day? Edit!

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:41 am Sorry Claire! So why was the truck there?? lol
PXL_20220702_140925954.jpg
It was delivering this TV. 😐 I have a new TV to watch now for my "vacay".🤣
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:39 am Ahh, I’m so sorry. Sounds extremely painful but so glad you were able to get in to see the ortho right away. When Dd broke her arm, the ortho didn’t have any appointments for 3 weeks. They told us they’d re-break it and set it then. We drove her 3 hrs away to a hospital that had an ortho on staff with their ER.

It only 6:30ish here so today has been pretty uneventful. Yesterday was day 1 post spay surgery for Roxy so I was taking care of her and making sure the other dogs didn’t jail break her. Dh tested positive for Covid Wednesday. First case in our household, that’s been fun🫤

Sounds like you have a great support system to help you through the next few week. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Oh no! Hope he gets better soon! Lilly made me coffee and she and Heath fussed at me for making myself a bagel a little while ago.
Claire
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:10 am
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:28 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:44 am Feel better soon! Can people see your patio from the driveway?
Yes. We have 10.5 acres and our house is at the back of the property on a 1/4 mile long driveway.
Is there any way to block the view from the driveway? A lattice screen with jasmine or some hedges?
Not really. I just learned a n expensive and painful lesson.🤪😳
Claire
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:08 pm I am typing with one hand on my laptop. I am down for months with surgery next week or the 11th. Sigh. Naturally, it is my domnant arm. I'm such a klutz and in a ton of pain.
Ouchie! I wish you a quick, and speedy healing. Bummer way to spend summer.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

I am so sorry! I hope you feel better and can get some rest.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:27 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:39 am Ahh, I’m so sorry. Sounds extremely painful but so glad you were able to get in to see the ortho right away. When Dd broke her arm, the ortho didn’t have any appointments for 3 weeks. They told us they’d re-break it and set it then. We drove her 3 hrs away to a hospital that had an ortho on staff with their ER.

It only 6:30ish here so today has been pretty uneventful. Yesterday was day 1 post spay surgery for Roxy so I was taking care of her and making sure the other dogs didn’t jail break her. Dh tested positive for Covid Wednesday. First case in our household, that’s been fun🫤

Sounds like you have a great support system to help you through the next few week. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Oh no! Hope he gets better soon! Lilly made me coffee and she and Heath fussed at me for making myself a bagel a little while ago.
Thank you. He started having mild symptoms late Tuesday/early Wednesday. Since his fever broke yesterday, he’s been feeling fine aside from a little tired. Was really worried because of his emphysema. No one else in the house has had symptoms and we all have had negative test.

Lol, I would have fussed at you too. They want to take care of you, show you they love and appreciate you.🙂
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

My eight year old daughter broke her arm over the weekend falling off her skateboard. Two weeks before her rock climbing birthday party, which is pretty hard to do one handed. So, time to replan a party in 14 days.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:34 pm My eight year old daughter broke her arm over the weekend falling off her skateboard. Two weeks before her rock climbing birthday party, which is pretty hard to do one handed. So, time to replan a party in 14 days.
Oh no! I hope she heals quickly! Hopefully, you can come up with a good substitute for her party.
Claire
Locked Previous topicNext topic