Rhode Island state senator responds to criticism of twerking TikTok video

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

A Rhode Island state lawmaker who gyrated upside down in a bikini on the beach and posted it on social media is getting national attention.

WJAR's Brian Crandall reports that a state senator is responding to criticism she received over a TikTok video she posted. (WJAR)

Sen. Tiara Mack’s Fourth of July TikTok video has been viewed thousands of times and gotten thousands of comments, including from prominent right-wing critics.

https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americ ... media-post
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Nothing like a politician shaking their asshole for attention … as per usual, no?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wish I could twerk.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Gov. Dan McKee's reaction when asked about it is priceless, too.

"I have not seen it. What was the term you used? Twerking? I don’t even know what that means,” McKee told reporters Tuesday.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WTH is wrong with politicians these days?!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, when you really want to *insert cool girl’s voice* “so much fun and freaking awesome and just have fun, fun, fun” then choose another career that’s not politics…
Sometimes grow ups have to restrain their teenage fantasies, especially if their job requires a certain amount of decorum and adult behavior.
She should understand that in private she can be as much fun and cool as she want, but she should strive for a better public image, one that says “oh, this woman will certainly be a leader and make the choices that are good for the state” and not one that says that this woman sees being an actual politician as a high school election of prom queen.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IKR?
And she calls herself a progressive…. That’s like a Trekkie not knowing what this 🖖🏼means.
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:03 pm

"I have not seen it. What was the term you used? Twerking? I don’t even know what that means,” McKee told reporters Tuesday.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:09 pm IKR?
And she calls herself a progressive…. That’s like a Trekkie not knowing what this 🖖🏼means.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh no, that’s the state’s governor. I guess they asked him if he saw the video. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, sorry! My bad.
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:11 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:09 pm IKR?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh no, that’s the state’s governor. I guess they asked him if he saw the video. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

So...no. Just say no to the bikini gyrating thing on a video when you're a politician. You just ain't that cool. 🤸👙
Locked Previous topicNext topic