Oops, I told her the truth and destroyed their relationship

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My ex cheated on me with my good friend. At first I was heartbroken. I left him the day I found out and moved on with my life. Two years later they are still dating.

My friend texted me to say how much she missed spending her birthday together and that I should go over to her place for her party. I told her hell no and she said I was just jealous of their relationship and that he picked her over me. That just because he cheated on me doesn't mean he would cheat on her because they are made for each other and are happy.

There was no need for any of that except to be a bitch. I sent her a screenshot of the over 50 messages I have received from him over the last two years. Most were stuff like "I made a mistake and I miss you" or "I'd take you back in a heart beat". Some as recent as last week.

She only responded to say I was a bitch for destroying her relationship. He's the one sending them and at first I told him not to but after that I just blocked his notifications.

I guess her whole family is already at her house and they are wondering what is up. Sorry but I can't help but think that is hilarious and that karma is a bitch.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How sad you are still holding on to him. Desperate!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:35 pm How sad you are still holding on to him. Desperate!
The messages are in my blocked/spam folder. I don't bother deleting them because then I'd have to actually check the folder.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOL!

3/10
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Whatever gives you the giggles, I guess.

Fleeting moments of the warm and fuzzies are still....warm and fuzzy...no?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why are even in touch when either of them? Unless you and your ex have kids together cut him out. If you have kids together tell him text only about the kids and stfu otherwise.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh well, she shouldn’t be contacting you after what she did, so she can deal with the truth now.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh boy!
2/10
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:46 pm Why are even in touch when either of them? Unless you and your ex have kids together cut him out. If you have kids together tell him text only about the kids and stfu otherwise.
She texted me from an unknown number. It's blocked now.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:30 pm My ex cheated on me with my good friend. At first I was heartbroken. I left him the day I found out and moved on with my life. Two years later they are still dating.

My friend texted me to say how much she missed spending her birthday together and that I should go over to her place for her party. I told her hell no and she said I was just jealous of their relationship and that he picked her over me. That just because he cheated on me doesn't mean he would cheat on her because they are made for each other and are happy.

There was no need for any of that except to be a bitch. I sent her a screenshot of the over 50 messages I have received from him over the last two years. Most were stuff like "I made a mistake and I miss you" or "I'd take you back in a heart beat". Some as recent as last week.

She only responded to say I was a bitch for destroying her relationship. He's the one sending them and at first I told him not to but after that I just blocked his notifications.

I guess her whole family is already at her house and they are wondering what is up. Sorry but I can't help but think that is hilarious and that karma is a bitch.
Okie dokie
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic