My in laws have never met my kids because they are smokers

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:15 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:18 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:19 pm

there are ways around that bathing and changing clothes before they come see the kids
They would have to bathe in a place that's never been smoked in and then change into brand new clothes. Everything from their house would still have nicotine residue on it.
that is nothing more than excuses.
No one is obligated to allow others around their kids. I keep my kids from my aunt's and uncles because they are toxic as f**k. My oldest watched them treat me like crap for a few years until i finally cut them off.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I thoroughly convinced that some of you are addicted to drama.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:18 am I thoroughly convinced that some of you are addicted to drama.
And yet... Here you are.... Every day.... stirring the pots.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:15 pm
mater-three wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:18 am I thoroughly convinced that some of you are addicted to drama.
🤣😂💋

You have a messed up idea of stirring pots - especially since you quoted me. Thanks for being a fan.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:27 pm
🤣😂💋

You have a messed up idea of stirring pots - especially since you quoted me. Thanks for being a fan.
I didn't say you were stirring the pot here I just say you stir pots. So it's pretty funny you being the kettle and all.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:19 pm

🤣😂💋

I didn't say you were stirring the pot here I just say you stir pots. So it's pretty funny you being the kettle and all.
What’s funny is YOU are the kettle.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:54 pm

🤣😂💋

Oh well then nice to meet you Pot. I'll be the kettle and you can be the pot that's fine.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:35 pm
mater-three wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:54 pm

Oh well then nice to meet you Pot. I'll be the kettle and you can be the pot that's fine.
Don't be a brat 😜😜😜
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:25 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:21 am
RIZZY wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:08 pm My dad just passed away. He was a hoarder and he often did not smell good. There were a few times he came over and his clothes were visibly dirty. I'm so glad I didn't tell him he couldn't come to my house or see my kids.
Good for you. Not everyone has to allow smokers around their kids.

If your dad was so bad off then why didn't you help him? If his clothing was visibly dirty why didn't you wash them? Smh.
Because when people are that messed up mentally, it agitates them more to inflict your version of "help" on them.
I know all about hoarders. My mil was one as well. Yes it pissed her off when we made her get help but we still didn't let her live in filth and unhealthy conditions. No excuse for that
Locked Previous topicNext topic