I decided not to take my son's friend on our trip because of his bad attitude

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn’t have taken him either.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'll play. I wouldn't have taken that brat either. You son can invite another friend.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:02 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:20 am
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:50 am

It has been done on here, and the old CM.
Some people have the same experiences 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
This isn’t just the same kind of situation. This is word for word, copy and paste, the same post. Like I knew she was going to call saying he was sorry while he yelled in the background that he wasn’t before reading past the first paragraph.
Well some of us are newer and don’t remember every post on a dead website from half a decade ago!
Can we answer it then if you’ve already seen it?!?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:08 am

This isn’t just the same kind of situation. This is word for word, copy and paste, the same post. Like I knew she was going to call saying he was sorry while he yelled in the background that he wasn’t before reading past the first paragraph.
Prove it. You do realize you can search old post on this website right? I just tried and it didn't work. Also all old information can also be found via a Google search. If this was done word for word as you are claiming you would be able to prove that.
It could have been on cafemom and those posts are all deleted. If it was on here it could have been deleted by now if it was before we had the search tool. I don’t really need to prove it, I know I word for word read it before, I really don’t care if you believe me or not. Entertain the troll post if you wish.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:32 am

Well some of us are newer and don’t remember every post on a dead website from half a decade ago!
Can we answer it then if you’ve already seen it?!?
Answer it all you want, I don’t care. I’m just saying it’s a waste since it’s a troll post, the advice isn’t actually helping anyone.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:44 am

Prove it. You do realize you can search old post on this website right? I just tried and it didn't work. Also all old information can also be found via a Google search. If this was done word for word as you are claiming you would be able to prove that.
It could have been on cafemom and those posts are all deleted. If it was on here it could have been deleted by now if it was before we had the search tool. I don’t really need to prove it, I know I word for word read it before, I really don’t care if you believe me or not. Entertain the troll post if you wish.
Those posts can all be found on Google. You can't prove it because you are lying.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:49 am

Those posts can all be found on Google. You can't prove it because you are lying.
What exactly would I get from lying about this? Cafemom is a dead site, you can’t find anything on google anymore from its old posts. And that’s not a reliable way to search on here either. I just searched my username and momconfessions and came up with one single post from the hundreds I’ve made over the years. Plus there was a purge a few years back on here where I remember they had to delete a lot of old posts to make space. As I said, answer the troll post for all I care.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:53 am

What exactly would I get from lying about this? Cafemom is a dead site, you can’t find anything on google anymore from its old posts. And that’s not a reliable way to search on here either. I just searched my username and momconfessions and came up with one single post from the hundreds I’ve made over the years. Plus there was a purge a few years back on here where I remember they had to delete a lot of old posts to make space. As I said, answer the troll post for all I care.
Wrong. Just last week I was able to find a word for word post. It's all archived.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:55 am

Wrong. Just last week I was able to find a word for word post. It's all archived.
You being able to find one post doesn’t mean every post is archived… and find me a single cafemom post. Either way, I’m not going to argue about it anymore, there’s no point.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:55 am

You being able to find one post doesn’t mean every post is archived… and find me a single cafemom post. Either way, I’m not going to argue about it anymore, there’s no point.
Locked Previous topicNext topic