I couldn't pay for the fuel I put in my car because DH took my card out of my wallet

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I went to get fuel today. I filled my car up and went to pay and couldn't find my card anywhere. I called DH to see if he could come pay thinking my card was somehow taken, I've never lost it before and remember putting it back in. I don't carry much cash so I didn't have enough cash to pay for filling up my car. DH told me he had my card. He couldn't find his so he took mine and I left for work before he could put it back.

I had to sit there for half an hour waiting for him to come bring my card to me.

The worst part is that this is the second time he has done this to me.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bummer. I think I remember your last post you live somewhere where you can get gas first then pay. I haven’t been to a gas station where I didn’t have to pay first in years. That’s right up there with full service gas stations.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That sucks.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This was done not long ago…I can’t imagine living somewhere Incouldnt use Apple Pay or the like if my wallet went Mia.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

There are still gas stations where you pay after filling the tank vs beforehand?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Again??
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Too soon.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Here we go repeating posts again. I've traveled the whole country and haven't found a place you pump first.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You need to start checking your wallet before you leave the house and he needs to learn to stop losing his card and just taking yours.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:10 pmToo soon.
It was like 3-4 years ago lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic